Southern California Quail Ranchers

Just about 4 weeks left until the event. Many people should have a good idea of what they will be bringing or what they may be looking for. Please keep your posts updated as your situations change, so I can share them on other sites. For those who have items or themed baskets for the Raffle please PM me so I can make a list and seek out other donations from local companies. I can't wait to see old friends again and to meet new friends. CCP/BYC people are some of the best (and craziest) people to know. Last year we had close to 475 people show up, let's see if we can get 500!!! If you would like to purchase a personalized collectible name tag, please PM, they are $1 each. They come in a plastic badge holder to pin on or hang around the neck.

Edited by hosspak - Today at 8:21 am

Update from the Crazy H-Bar Ranch and Hatchery;
We just put the last of the mixed quail eggs into lock down so in a couple days we will have babies available, I will update what color patterns we get from them. As you can see the turner is full and ready to go in... Now we have overstock of eggs from the breeding projects that need to be taken soon. They are at 1 week right now, so if you want to hatch em or eat em... they are available!!!

From the desk located somewhere on the Ranch;
Wow, it's hard to believe the first meet up of the year is only 3 weeks away. Time sure flies when you're shoveling poo... Anywho, I thought it might be a good time to start a final list of whatcha got to sell, whatcha looking for, whatcha need or don't want. Please remember, if you have made arrangements with someone for your stuff, please update your post so we can clean out unneeded posts. In addition, those of you who are bringing stuff for the raffle, please PM me. I think someone is also doing a silent auction, so if you would like to silent auction something you may do so...and I guess we can't talk about... I look forward to seeing what you people are bringing and I hope those of you who are looking, can find it here. Hope to see everyone on March 28th, remember to invite your friends, I want to see 1500 people there...

If you're on FB there is the main list in the event thread.. I will do my best to share the BYC list with the FB list and vice versa (whatever that is)

I've been searching everywhere for quail hatching eggs and stumbled across this post! Crazy thing is I'm in Wildomar! My incubator should be here Tuesday! I'm going to PM you!

HI There,
During your search did you happen upon anyone who sells eggs or day-olds in Ontario? I was just about to start a thread to ask.
I don't know of anyone in that area... but I do have week olds and tweens and eggs. let me know and I will PM you my text number.

I live in Crestline commute to Norco. So I am close to Ontario frequently. I have 3 week olds, 6week olds, a hatch due on the 26th, and I have fertile eggs. You may PM me as well. :)

From the Crazy H-Bar Ranch and Hatchery;
The breeding project is well underway and we have a large surplus of babies and 5 week old quails. So I'm looking for people who want quail babies, 5 week old birds, breeding quads or birds for processing...We have Pharaohs, Tibetans, Golden A&Ms, and Tuxedos.
We have Pharaoh and Tibetan babies for $3 adults $5 each, Golden A&M babies $5 adults $8 each, Tuxedo babies $8 adults $10 each. As always, discounts for buying in numbers.
Located in So. Cal. Lake Elsinore area.

(photos borrowed from internet)

From the Crazy H-Bar Ranch and Hatchery;
The breeding project is well underway and we have a large surplus of babies and 5 week old quails. So I'm looking for people who want quail babies, 5 week old birds, breeding quads or birds for processing...We have Pharaohs, Tibetans, Golden A&Ms, and Tuxedos.
We have Pharaoh and Tibetan babies for $3 adults $5 each, Golden A&M babies $5 adults $8 each, Tuxedo babies $8 adults $10 each. As always, discounts for buying in numbers.
Located in So. Cal. Lake Elsinore area.

Back
Top Bottom