Southern NY, Dutchess county and below

Oh boy, I have to go to the feed store and they have chicks... I will not impulse buy any, I will not impulse buy any... I will not.. I will not... unless they have mixed bantams.... lol.
LOL...I was just thinking we're going to need feed soon ~ asked my husband to stop on his way home one day next week. If I go unsupervised, I'll wind up buying a bunch of chicks. I have 17 and really don't need or want any more at the moment.

Sooooo...did you buy any?
jumpy.gif

Oh boy, I have to go to the feed store and they have chicks... I will not impulse buy any, I will not impulse buy any... I will not.. I will not... unless they have mixed bantams.... lol. 

I will have to find out where this tractor supply store is and take a ride. About how far is it from White Plains? Mixed Bantams oh my.
I would go in with you on the feed but I only buy one bag at a time. I only have tiny Seramas and dont think I will get any full size chickens. Do any bantams lay blue eggs?

I will have to find out where this tractor supply store is and take a ride. About how far is it from White Plains? Mixed Bantams oh my.
I would go in with you on the feed but I only buy one bag at a time. I only have tiny Seramas and dont think I will get any full size chickens. Do any bantams lay blue eggs?

The one i go to is in Sussex nj, but there is one in chester that would be about halfway between us, i think. I think it takes me an hour and change to get to the medical center, I can't remember. Let me see where the other tsc are and we can have a meetup! I am not sure if there are pee bantam ameraucana, but there are bantam easter eggers that sometimes lady blue or green (they can also lay white and brown, you just never know what you will get until they lay!

Back
Top Bottom