Southern NY, Dutchess county and below

Here is Juliet...

Me!
I'll have a ton of Silkies for sale.
Just got my offer accepted on a 6 acre parcel in South Carolina.
Can't afford to stay here.
Just what I wanted to do.... build another house. It's not fun anymore
sickbyc.gif

At least my chickens will be legal.

I'm so jealous about your move! I'm also looking into places there and poring over chicken regs. It'dcurrently have two silkies and would live to have more but only if they are pullets. Unfortunately, I can't make it on the 18th but could make other arrangements if possible.

Me!
I'll have a ton of Silkies for sale.
Just got my offer accepted on a 6 acre parcel in South Carolina.
Can't afford to stay here.
Just what I wanted to do.... build another house. It's not fun anymore :sick
At least my chickens will be legal.

Roberta, best of luck in building that five story chicken coop! LOL. Good for you in securing your future by getting out of tax land. It is getting ridiculous to live, let alone retire here. Your chickens will have new digs with plenty of space, and you will have a new house. A lot of positives there.

Where is everyone???? Anyone coming up for the show on the 18th? 

Hi Christine, sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I dont have any time anymore! My husband decided to retire and the renovation is very time consuming. I hope you are doing well? The babies are finally laying. Yeah! How about yours?
Sorry to hear you will be moving away Roberta but I'm sure you will be happy once you are settled in. How soon are you planning on moving?
My Seramas are both brooding again and my grandson suggested we get some fertilized eggs and let them hatch them. I told him I thought we'd better wait until the spring. I might just do that.
I'm loving this wonderful warm October weather.

Back
Top Bottom