Southern Ohio Poultry Show; Lucasville, OH; October 2+3

Well it sounds like you did fantastic!! Congrats!
Oh I wish I could have been there! Is there a fall one?

October 2nd is there fall date! We will not be there though we will be in Florida at the Southern Serama Classic that weekend in Orlando!!! This is an all Serama show with over 200 Seramas entered and around 25 exhibitors! I bavent told you but I dont think we will be working with Silkied Seramas for much longer. We lost Geronimo the cockerel and the babies really look bad and if none come up nice I will not be keep any of the silkied!

Quote:
Oh I am so sorry that you lost him!!!!!!! That really stinks!! He was such a beauty!
So no more silkied huh... Well maybe you will get a few nice babies???

I will be set up at the Lucasville Ohio swap this weekend I will have lots of good quality call ducks for sale, the colors will be buff,blue and black bibbed, silver and blue fawn,solid chocolate and a pair of pied and also a trio of pied white, and 3 male butterscotch which is brothers to the 2008 national champion. i will be selling them for $20.00 to $25.00 each I also will have some small chocolate calls at $15.00 each and some young walsh harlequin for $5.00 each young silkies fpr $5.00 each. young sabastopol geese from the Grimsley show line the geese will be priced at $50.00 each. I will have boxes to put the birds in. I will be located past the poultry building down on the right next to the railroad tracks. I will be there from Friday afternoon until Saturaday evening if interested call me at 606-348-5760 or email me at [email protected]

Wow what a great show. It was so nice seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Nice to finally meet Tyler and talk birds. The show ent well, I didn't show any but Brody did well. He showed the old lady Puffy this weekend. ( she is my avatar) And as always she did not disappoint. She went Best Of Breed & Champion Featherleg! Lucasville has always been a good show for her, and she did a repeat with her wins again. Show she has the summer off & back in the breeding pen she went. I'll post pics later. Louie the Blue Magpie Duck was again the Jr Champion Lightweight duck, he won it last fall there as well. BV Grey Call Hen, BV & RV Blue Silkie. RV Bantam Silverlaced Wyandotte. Sold a bunch of birds - Thanks to all those who bought from us. We bought a few too. Congrats to all the other winners!

Brody's Broodello :

Wow what a great show. It was so nice seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Nice to finally meet Tyler and talk birds. The show ent well, I didn't show any but Brody did well. He showed the old lady Puffy this weekend. ( she is my avatar) And as always she did not disappoint. She went Best Of Breed & Champion Featherleg! Lucasville has always been a good show for her, and she did a repeat with her wins again. Show she has the summer off & back in the breeding pen she went. I'll post pics later. Louie the Blue Magpie Duck was again the Jr Champion Lightweight duck, he won it last fall there as well. BV Grey Call Hen, BV & RV Blue Silkie. RV Bantam Silverlaced Wyandotte. Sold a bunch of birds - Thanks to all those who bought from us. We bought a few too. Congrats to all the other winners!

Waiting on pics!~~~~​

Open BB Silkie

13569_partridge_bb.jpg

Serama show photos of mine!

Champion White
024.jpg

Champion of Jr Serama Show
028.jpg

Reserve of Serama Show
015.jpg

Champion of Serama Show
021.jpg

Oh Ty, you need to bring that beautiful partridge girl to my house! I have an awsome partridge roo that would love to get to no her!!

Back
Top Bottom