Southern Ohio Poultry Show; Lucasville, OH; October 2+3

Quote:
I could check in early and dust the whole place and by the time i got back in the evening they should all be dead!!! LOL!!
It really makes me get the hebegebees when I think about it!!

I really want to go but which day would be the best? I can only go for one day... I want to see as many birds as possible but may also look to be buying a few if I run across something I like for sale. My instincts are that Saturday would be the best day. Am I right?

Brody's, are you bringing any of your whites to sell?

guess the hubby and son are going and I get to stay behind with the kids and take care of the animals.....sure hope he takes me out to dinner for this one....
sad.png

Quote:
Scioto County Fairgrounds
US RT 23 at fairgrounds rd
Lucasville, ohio

I think it starts at 9 on Sat

Quote:
Lucasville, ohio

Thanks Jen...BTW, is the meetup group getting together down there? I might actually get to meet some of you finally...lol

Me and my daughter are going to make the trip at least...the Mrs. is still on the fence as to if she wants to go.

Quote:
Lucasville, ohio

Thanks Jen...BTW, is the meetup group getting together down there? I might actually get to meet some of you finally...lol

Me and my daughter are going to make the trip at least...the Mrs. is still on the fence as to if she wants to go.

We don't have one planned, our group hasn't got together in a while with everyone being so busy over the summer so????

Packing everyone up to head down for the show. I'll be bringing ,White,Blue,Splash & Black started silkies for sale. A few older cocks, Blue,White & Buff. I have my Calico cock washed & ready as well as my NB White Silkies. Stop by & say hi. Don't for get to stop & see Kay St Amour at her Jewelry Of Distinction table (Poultry Jewelry) and get your Raffle ticket for the Susquehanna Poultry Club Raffle. ONE TON OF PURINA FEED! all for the price of a $5.00 ticket! Off to sleep now, see you in Ohio!
April

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom