Southern Ohio Poultry Show; Lucasville, OH; October 2+3

The Brody's Broodello clan will be there. Always are, wouldn't miss it for the world. Best of all we get to visit my 92 year old Grandma who lives right across the river in KY!
woot.gif

Will be bringing a bunch of Silkies for sale. Anyone wanting Split Lavenders let me know, I have a bunch of extras right now, as well as the rest of the Silkie rainbow!

Last edited:
Brody's Broodello :

The Brody'd Broodello clan will be there. Always are, wouldn't miss it for the world. Best of all we get to visit my 92 year old Grandma who lives right across the river in KY!
woot.gif

Will be bringing a bunch of Silkies for sale. Anyone wanting Split Lavenders let me know, I have a bunch of extras right now, as well as the rest of the Silkie rainbow!

We will have to meet up I dont think we've met! What part is your grandmother from??? Im about 45 mintues away from the fairground! I would like to look at some splits I have a hen but no roo I really want to get started in lavenders. Im also wanting to start in the porcelians too
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
We will have to meet up I dont think we've met! What part is your grandmother from??? Im about 45 mintues away from the fairground! I would like to look at some splits I have a hen but no roo I really want to get started in lavenders. Im also wanting to start in the porcelians too
wink.png

She is in Southshore KY. I'll have Roos & Hens!

Last edited:
Ok this is not the regular swap meet that they have?
Could I get a link or something with a little more info on this?
Thanks!

I'd love to go, but I'm super busy that weekend! I'm meeting someone in Richmond, IN, to sell Seramas, I have a graduation party, and I'm leaving for Paris the Monday after! Otherwise, wild chickens couldn't tear me away! Tyler, I have a black lav split roo for sale. I get off work at 6:30 in the morning, and I can't get to sleep because of HIM! He comes with girls, if you want them.
31816_zizzy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom