Southern Ohio Poultry Show; Lucasville, OH; October 2+3

Brody's Broodello :

I just checked am was surprised that there was not a silkie meet for this show.

Ive got it in the works I just submitted it
wink.png

So this show is most for serama?? Is it a good place to do some selling and buying?
I can't come up till Sunday and was wondering if it would be worth it to come jsut on Sunday or not???
Sorry for so many questions but it is a long drive for me and i jsut want to make sure befor i come.

There is a serama meet! The best show to sell and buy tons and tons of birds!!!! Sunday isnt the best day everyone has left before noon!

I just got the email this is now a Special Meet for the American Silkie Bantam Club!

Last edited:
Quote:
I use to call in Dead. Not sick, because they would expect you back at some particular time. So I would tell my boss that I was calling out Dead, this way he wouldn't worry about me coming back in, because heck, if your dead you get plenty of time off, and no one expects you back any time soon!
cool.png

Brody's Broodello :

Quote:
I use to call in Dead. Not sick, because they would expect you back at some particular time. So I would tell my boss that I was calling out Dead, this way he wouldn't worry about me coming back in, because heck, if your dead you get plenty of time off, and no one expects you back any time soon!
cool.png

yuckyuck.gif
Ok This seems to be a Silkies only thread, sorry I don't have any of those.....YET! I would just like to verify that the "show" is this weekend and the "swap" is June 5th and 6th. And they are both held at the Scioto County Fairgrounds. Brody's Broodello do you ever sell hatching eggs, peeps or adult stock on your dun-laced bantam wyandottes? Do you have any pics of them you would care to share?
Thank You!​

Back
Top Bottom