Southern Ohio Poultry Show; Lucasville, OH; October 2+3

Ok here are some pics
Puffy JR SHOW BB,Champion Featherleg
1336_dscn1281.jpg
1336_dscn1284.jpg

Jeff Oxley Puffy & Brody Jeff bred Puffy & sold her to us 3 years ago.
1336_dscn1287.jpg

BV Blue & RV Blue
1336_dscn1272.jpg
1336_dscn1271.jpg

1st Blue Cockeral
1336_dscn1270.jpg

Louie JR Champion Lightweight Duck
1336_dscn1278.jpg

Brody's new chick Becky Blue Wheaten Ameraucana
1336_dscn1292.jpg

1336_dscn1291.jpg

Could anyone give me the name and number if you have it to a good hotel to stay at while attending the show.
It is in like 6 weeks and I really need to book a room now I would think.
Thanks!

I am asking again if anyone could refer a good hotel,motel. The reviews I am reading on line for any on the area are terrible!!
I am freaking out about were to stay!! LOL!!
PLEASE!!
Thanks!

Quote:
Not a whole lot down that way to pick from... you might want to take an extra chicken and keep it in your room to keep the bugs down...
tongue2.gif

Quote:
Not a whole lot down that way to pick from... you might want to take an extra chicken and keep it in your room to keep the bugs down...
tongue2.gif

yuckyuck.gif
Funny George, really funny!!! And with the bedbug problem I hear Ohio has it would take the whole flock to get rid of them!
I am about to jsut sleep in my car!!
Have you decided if you are going yet?

If I go, I'll brave the early morning 2 1/2 hr drive. Seriously though, on the hotel... you will probably need to either stay in Chillicothe which is 35-40 minutes north of the scioto co fairgrounds OR, go south about 20 minutes to Portsmouth to find anything that is halfway decent. Not sure what all Portsmouth has to offer but I would think Chillicothe would have a couple of the larger hotel chains. BTW, DE will kill bedbugs... I have a 50lb bag.

Back
Top Bottom