SPECIAL 1 DAY ONLY- Purebred hatching eggs $10 doz + Shipping

GardienneWings

Songster
11 Years
Sep 19, 2008
Northern Central Virginia
We are leaving on vacation and I don't want to burden the farm sitter with hatching chicks, so I have the following available at $10 per dozen + shipping:
All are purebred pens and normally eggs sell for $25-50 a dozen! And all were collected in the last 5 days.

4 doz Dominique (a rogue roo got in the pen for a day a couple weeks ago so there may still be a few crosses in this batch)
2 dozen Buff Orpington
3 dozen Silver Pencilled Rocks
1 dozen Standard BBS Cochins

If someone is close enough that they want to pickup all 10 doz, I'll take $80. We are located between Warrenton & Fredericksburg, in Virginia

Also available 18 Narragansett Turkey eggs $35 for all 18

Must ship Monday so immediate payment required. Respond with SOLD- and which you want, so others know what is still available. Then PM with zip for shipping cost. If you prefer to email I can send a Paypal invoice (even if you don't have a Paypal account). Email is [email protected]

We are hatching these same eggs so fertility is confirmed. We cannot be responsible for eggs that do not hatch due to the many variables in shipping and incubation. We do bubble wrap and securely pack all eggs and have been shipping eggs successfully for many years.

NPIP and AI Clean re-certified last week.

I would like the turkey eggs and 1 dozen of the doms.

zip 80808

Sold turkey eggs
Sold 1 dozen Dominique

Last edited:
Sold

Ill take all the chicken eggs and pick them up on Monday.
If there is another buyer who wants some, I'm happy to just take the 2 dozen Buff Orpingtons and the cochins.
Orange, Va.

Back
Top Bottom