Spiders and snakes (don't come if your paranoid of them, because there are pics) Come over Redhen!

you folks need to watch out for hobo spiders. very nasty little buggers. they are an introduced species and are making their way acrossed America.

http://www.hobospider.org/

That's the spider I saw in the breezeway yesterday and the bathroom today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
th.gif

you folks need to watch out for hobo spiders. very nasty little buggers. they are an introduced species and are making their way acrossed America.

http://www.hobospider.org/

Ew. That's one spider I can't cotton to. If any of those nasty beggers come around, I hope my resident jumping spiders and wolf spiders eat them.

The website is helpful, but that cartoon of a smiling "hobo" spider is creepy. lol

There is a pet store a bit away from my home that sells everything. I'm not a fan of that, particularly, but what's neat is they let you hold anything. The snakes there are amazing. Haven't held the tarantulas yet. I can never get past the snakes and tortoises, lol!

Here's a pic of a spider that graced our house for two seasons, a few years back. The first year, there was just one. Then the next year, there were two. The third year, they were gone and haven't been back.
sad.png
They were so pretty, and their webs were awesome! Unfortunately, no pics of their webs for some reason, but they were a zigzag pattern. They were really cool.

If you only knew...that spider was planning on how to take down that little girl...just waiting till an adult turned their heads..

There is a pet store a bit away from my home that sells everything. I'm not a fan of that, particularly, but what's neat is they let you hold anything. The snakes there are amazing. Haven't held the tarantulas yet. I can never get past the snakes and tortoises, lol!

Here's a pic of a spider that graced our house for two seasons, a few years back. The first year, there was just one. Then the next year, there were two. The third year, they were gone and haven't been back.
sad.png
They were so pretty, and their webs were awesome! Unfortunately, no pics of their webs for some reason, but they were a zigzag pattern. They were really cool.

That is a golden garden spider. They can get bigger than that picture. They're large and docile spiders. Their bites can hurt though. They are excelent for the garden or any place where they can stretch their large legs.

Golden orb spider. One of my favorites. Great photo of "Miss Muffet" and friend. heehee

sad.png

Back
Top Bottom