Splash/ Blue Silkie Thread

Pics
More pictures of blue or splash chicks please!
droolin.gif

Beauties! I couldn't resist getting a few blue Silkie Chicks from the feed store last night
smile.png

They are from Estes Hatchery. 3 seem to have the vaults, and their foot feathering doesn't look too shabby.
What do you all think, somewhat vaulted?

63354_2011-04-20_18-11-51_861.jpg

Oh I haven't gotten that far yet lol. It usually takes me a few days to check out their personalities
smile.png

And then with Silkies, to be safe, better be something neutral huh?! I've had a few Silkies in the past and am a member of ASBC. I've not had good luck with shipped eggs, and wasnt rest to pay huge prices for adults so when I saw these little guys I snatched 'em! I like pretty crests but am not a fan of the huge crests that block their vision so hatchery Chicks are fine with me. They look like they have some potential so we shall see! Either way, they'll be spoiled lol. Now let's just hope they aren't all roosters!

Lets pray!!! although i do feel bad for roosters so no one wants them and most of them end up food or killed and tossed and i hate that! roosterrs should be legal everywhere....who cares what neighbors think if they dont like it then fine put some ear plugs in! sorry i had to say that!

Back
Top Bottom