Splash/ Blue Silkie Thread

Pics
Quote:
That is EXACTLY what I was thinking. He said, "oh, a splash should be white with black spots, but you never see one that has that correct coloring" Thank you for the compliment. She is such a pretty girl, I'd hate to mess up her chances at the shows by entering her incorrectly.

Personally, I think she is more splash than blue. Isn't blue solid? As in no darker markings? My blues do not have any markings like she does. They are solid.

Here are my chicketas!!!! can someone please tell me what colors they are!!!

80086_chickes_2_day_old_045.jpg

Pretty sure the one on the right is blue. Hard to see the one in back. The front chick may be black, but not sure. And the left chick maybe also blue? Hmmm not sure on that one.

I have a couple of thoes now! I am very excited on how they are progressing! They are only 4-5 months now and man they look so good already. I am very pleased with them. I can wait till they grow enough to start breeding and laying with the rest of my flock.

Just thought I'd add my slight incubating success in here. Just hatched 6 out of 7 splash silkie eggs last night. Whoot whoot! And mama just started sitting on another clutch
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom