Splash Marans Auction 10+

crfarm

Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so
10 Years
Nov 29, 2009
KY
This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.
Bidding will start at: $40.00

Additional bids will be in increasing $.50 increments

Shipping will be via <USPS Priority Mail > at a cost of <INCLUDED IN AUCTION PRICE!!>

Auction ends at <6:00 PM> <EASTERN> on <1/15/2012>

Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!).
Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!

This is for 10+ of my Splash Marans. They are laying really well and I include extras if they are available. These have been selling very well and their feather coloring is just beautiful. I am pround of the egg color we are achieving with these colorful birds. Check out the feedback for more regarding these birds.

Payment is paypal and due immediately after auction ends. NO ECHECKS! These should be ready to ship Mon after cleared payment is received. If there is a change in the hens laying I will give you the choice of a refund or to wait until they start back up. If you don't have Paypal but have a debit or credit card you can still pay as a paypal guest.

I cannot guarantee your hatch rate. I have received excellent reports of fertility and hatching from this pen. Shipping is included with this auction and will be priority mail.

If you have any questions please ask in plenty of time before the auction ends. I usually get to check these in the mornings and evenings.

This may be the last auction for a few weeks so I can fill some chick orders.
jumpy.gif

http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/23/25/71582523/photos/Splash-Marans/PICT0198.JPG

Good fertility and beautiful silver peep coloration from these eggs. Just hatched 8 yesterday out of the original dozen I purchased in December (my first hatch!) Can't wait to see how they feather out!

Peep pics on my farm blog (link below)

Congratulations! I will take a look at the pics later today.
wee.gif

I have a bid from chuckeychickens of $40 as of 6:25am this morning.
thumbsup.gif

This is a third generation pullet who WAS available at auction but no one took advantage. She is now laying a nice dark egg!!! She is to the French standard with wonderful color and blue legs.
love.gif

I forgot Monday was a holiday so expect the eggs to go out tues after cleared payment
thumbsup.gif

Thought I would keep the bid updated when I post so everyone doesn't have to scroll through the whole thread if they don't want to.

Last bid as of this post is $40.

Last edited:
4 hours left and so far I have collected 14 eggs!!
wee.gif

Great price considering the price of the last auction!!

Current bid $40

Less than an hour!!!!
pop.gif

17 eggs!!!!!

Current bid $40

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom