"Springing in the Chicks" 2016 April Hatch-a-Long Hosted by Mike & Sally

Yes, i did, pretty sure i confused myself along the way when you and @BantyChooks were arguing (a lot) about eating them lol
Speaking of Bannti, anyone hear from her recently??
hide.gif
i want anconas
I would never argue with Bubbles specially bout eating duckies. She's around. If you want them than you should get them
lol.png
helpful guy ain't I?

Last edited:
Well I don't think I want another broody duck or hen cause I can't check on the process. Still have 11 or so days till my eggs are due to hatch and I don't know if they are doing anything. Last hatch from the ducks all but 3 were good till the temp dropped to bad in the house so hopefully the eggs are just as good this time.

Good Morning!!!
frow.gif
I'm on my last 5 days of incubating my chicken eggs. I'm starting to get really anzy waiting for them!!! This is going to be a great weekend!!! Good Luck with all your hatches too!!!!!
jumpy.gif

Well I don't think I want another broody duck or hen cause I can't check on the process. Still have 11 or so days till my eggs are due to hatch and I don't know if they are doing anything. Last hatch from the ducks all but 3 were good till the temp dropped to bad in the house so hopefully the eggs are just as good this time.

Sure you can! I'm getting ready to candle broody eggs in a few days. You just have to do it under the cover of darkness!

Back
Top Bottom