"Springing in the Chicks" 2016 April Hatch-a-Long Hosted by Mike & Sally

So far 11 have hatched, but then one of my few day old D'uccle died, trapped itself between the heating pad and hardware cloth "cave"... down to 2 d'uccles and 1 d'anvers from original hatch.

Poor Speedy, unless a lot of D'Anvers and Silkies are females, he's going to be forever lonely...

:lol: Yup. But for sure glad I got them, cause I have wanted that kind for so long (even though I want every kind:p ) but now I want to breed the chocolate gene into them and seems like bantams and orpingtons would be hard to cross :rolleyes: . So that means I need to get more chickens! :gig  

That sounds like a fun project!

I let someone else answer what a basement lol !And the RIR question c- mom has some of the best !
Basement, cellar, dungeon, etc., they're basically rooms under your house...
wink.png

My eggs came from cmom...
thumbsup.gif

Bators upstairs in dining room and brooders are downstairs for newborns and in the garage for those that are older.
wee.gif
for the veining
That sounds like the perfect transition setup!
clap.gif

Thanks, bro!!!
highfive.gif

lol.png
Yup. But for sure glad I got them, cause I have wanted that kind for so long (even though I want every kind
tongue.png
) but now I want to breed the chocolate gene into them and seems like bantams and orpingtons would be hard to cross
roll.png
. So that means I need to get more chickens!
gig.gif
I am of the opinion that you do have a problem...

but you're rapidly evolving into a role model.
yesss.gif

So far 11 have hatched, but then one of my few day old D'uccle died, trapped itself between the heating pad and hardware cloth "cave"... down to 2 d'uccles and 1 d'anvers from original hatch.

Poor Speedy, unless a lot of D'Anvers and Silkies are females, he's going to be forever lonely...

Oh Speedy, I hope there is a girl for you! :fl

I have several boys here just hoping and hoping for a lady of their own.

OMG! Just got back from taking the goat kids to vet for disbudding and.......
There was a baby Serama waiting for me!!!!!!!!!!!! Lots more pips! I am so excited!

Yay! I just disbudded my goats today! My first time! Luckily I had someone to watch over me and I think I did pretty good! Lol. You will love seramas!

Basement, cellar, dungeon, etc., they're basically rooms under your house...   ;)

My eggs came from cmom...  :thumbsup

That sounds like the perfect transition setup!  :clap

Thanks, bro!!!  :highfive:

but you're rapidly evolving into a role model. :yesss:
And eventually they end up back where they started from......the dining room :lau

I let someone else answer what a basement lol !And the RIR question c- mom has some of the best !

Basement, cellar, dungeon, etc., they're basically rooms under your house...   ;)

My eggs came from cmom...  :thumbsup

Bators upstairs in dining room and brooders are downstairs for newborns and in the garage for those that are older. :weee for the veining

That sounds like the perfect transition setup!  :clap

Thanks, bro!!!  :highfive:

:lol: Yup. But for sure glad I got them, cause I have wanted that kind for so long (even though I want every kind:p ) but now I want to breed the chocolate gene into them and seems like bantams and orpingtons would be hard to cross :rolleyes: . So that means I need to get more chickens! :gig  

but you're rapidly evolving into a role model. :yesss:
[/quote most of the time it's just like you said but under the house. And best when little hatches coming a-long in it ! And yes I agree rapidly becoming A+ role model lol!

lol.png
Yup. But for sure glad I got them, cause I have wanted that kind for so long (even though I want every kind
tongue.png
) but now I want to breed the chocolate gene into them and seems like bantams and orpingtons would be hard to cross
roll.png
. So that means I need to get more chickens!
gig.gif

Love your conclusion. :D

Back
Top Bottom