Stan the Mighty

Stan rarely needs the chicken grabber. Simply seeing it keeps him in line.
lol.png
For some reason or other, I am thinking that YOU have way to much fun with that thing.

His head comes to mid thigh, and the last time I weighed him he was 10 lbs. He's getting heavier, though. He's only hatchery quality, but he's a hoot to have around.

The other day he presented me with a three inch long grasshopper. He was gracious enough to pinch it nearly in half so the insect couldn't get it away from me. No, I didn't eat it. I tossed the wretched carcass to a hen. She ate it.

I'm careful with the handy chicken grabber. It's a tool that comes in handy for herding. I stole the concept from one of those horse trainers who use the 'handy stick' or something like that.

His head comes to mid thigh, and the last time I weighed him he was 10 lbs. He's getting heavier, though.   He's only hatchery quality, but he's a hoot to have around.

The other day he presented me with a three inch long grasshopper.  He was gracious enough to pinch it nearly in half so the insect couldn't get it away from me.  No,  I didn't eat it.  I tossed the wretched carcass to a hen.  She ate it.

I'm careful with the handy chicken grabber.  It's a tool that comes in handy for herding.  I stole the concept from one of those horse trainers who use the 'handy stick' or something like that.

Well I guess thats why they call them Jersey GIANTS ...dats gigamoungous! :eek:
The grasshopper story is really cute, you are so special!....:sick :lau

His head comes to mid thigh, and the last time I weighed him he was 10 lbs. He's getting heavier, though. He's only hatchery quality, but he's a hoot to have around.

The other day he presented me with a three inch long grasshopper. He was gracious enough to pinch it nearly in half so the insect couldn't get it away from me. No, I didn't eat it. I tossed the wretched carcass to a hen. She ate it.

I'm careful with the handy chicken grabber. It's a tool that comes in handy for herding. I stole the concept from one of those horse trainers who use the 'handy stick' or something like that.
Good guy. He shares.

What a lovely young lady she is!

I'm sure he'd strut for her!

That's what so amazing! He chugged it down with no problems!

Back
Top Bottom