State a fact about yourself!

gig.gif
Haha! I was full just thinking about all the awesome food
droolin.gif
After 3 bites I was like "can we eat the pie first?" According mom though, I have the best metabolism in the world; dad used to go to work and eat a dozen doughnuts a day and not gain a single pound! Lucky me I am just like him
cool.png

gig.gif
Haha! I was full just thinking about all the awesome food
droolin.gif
After 3 bites I was like "can we eat the pie first?" According mom though, I have the best metabolism in the world; dad used to go to work and eat a dozen doughnuts a day and not gain a single pound! Lucky me I am just like him
cool.png

lucky me I have the slowest metabolism on earth! I could eat a crumb and gain a pound lol and try to exercise and loose NO weight!
he.gif

It's probably cuz I'm crazy too. I'm in high school and still like playing tag!
wee.gif
Alot of the time I end up just running around by myself, which gets boring pretty quick though
roll.png

HA!
lol.png
All the tenth graders probably think, "oh look, there goes Zelda the crazy chicken freak"
I remember one time I saw my neighbor trying to catch his mini horse. He was running full tilt and the pony was like "FREEDOM!!!" The moral of the story? Running at something will never catch it - but if you want to provide the entertainment...
pop.gif
gig.gif

HA!
lol.png
All the tenth graders probably think, "oh look, there goes Zelda the crazy chicken freak"
I remember one time I saw my neighbor trying to catch his mini horse. He was running full tilt and the pony was like "FREEDOM!!!" The moral of the story? Running at something will never catch it - but if you want to provide the entertainment...
pop.gif
gig.gif

yep! FACT TO SELF ROOSTERS ARE FAST!!!

Back
Top Bottom