State Block Swap

Would you like to have the shape of the U.S. to go along with your blocks? That you can applique to

• Red

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Black

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

• Blue

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Orange

• Solid

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • tone on tone

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
I'm so mad I could cry, you know the story about my Long Arm any way loaded a quilt on it and going start playing on it, and the front handle bars do not work, why would you not make sure every thing is working before you give it back to the owner,
he.gif
I'm so frustrated with this machine I'm about to put it on e-bay
THat is frustrating!!!! You would think they would try it before sending it home!
hugs.gif

ok trying to get one more cute cartoon to post but it's not so anyway, I am using my LA from the back which is ok, but I really wanted to use the front handlebars, but the repairman is calling Handiquilter to find out why the front would not be getting power when it was,, maybe in the move something was jared loose.
fl.gif

Last edited:
I'm so mad I could cry, you know the story about my Long Arm any way loaded a quilt on it and going start playing on it, and the front handle bars do not work, why would you not make sure every thing is working before you give it back to the owner,
he.gif
I'm so frustrated with this machine I'm about to put it on e-bay
Argghhhhhhhh!

My LA is fixed, a plug so to speak came loose and that was all it was, the tech talked me through some checks over the phone and we fixed it!!!! I'm so happy
wee.gif

How is the LW cutting coming along? I have not finished, LA took some of my time!!!!

Oh we will, cutting is so boring had to take a break, and I'm always afraid I'm going to cut wrong!!! Well what I thought was going to be a one day thing is not

how are you gals doing?

I'm done cutting my LW. My ND state block is frustrating. It is paper piecing, the pattern stated it would be 12.5 unfinished. It turned out a lot smaller, any advice? This is the first time I have done paper piecing
1f614.png

I'm done cutting my LW. My ND state block is frustrating. It is paper piecing, the pattern stated it would be 12.5 unfinished. It turned out a lot smaller, any advice? This is the first time I have done paper piecing
1f614.png
did you check the line with a ruler to make sure that it was an inch? and you sewed on the sew lines? when you printed did you check actual size? I find if you print directly from the site it can be off in size, save the pattern then print from your computer making sure you are printing actual size, I hope that makes since. For your block already made can you put a border around it to bring it up to the size?

1f614.png
I printed from the site and the inch arrow isn't an inch, so I saved and printed and it printed at the correct size. I'm guessing you printed from the "Bella Online " site I posted.

Back
Top Bottom