State Block Swap

Would you like to have the shape of the U.S. to go along with your blocks? That you can applique to

• Red

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Black

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

• Blue

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Orange

• Solid

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • tone on tone

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Finished!
I will own up now, last week I got the nine blocks made and sewn together, luckily I hadn't put the borders on as when I hung it on the wall it looked wrong. I had sewn the last four strips on block A on in the wrong place
1f631.png

WOW! I love it fenrosie my very favorite colors. Light and dark aqua correct? that is what my screen shows. you just ran right out and got it done didn't you.
I'm also working on a graduation quilt for my youngest GD, my eyes can only work on it for a bit at a time. She loves bright colors (yellow aqua and magenta) oh my!

Finished!
I will own up now, last week I got the nine blocks made and sewn together, luckily I hadn't put the borders on as when I hung it on the wall it looked wrong. I had sewn the last four strips on block A on in the wrong place
1f631.png
I just love it, wow, How will you quilt it? Looks like we all chose green,lol

Don't know what Wanda chose, she is really quiet

Last edited:
WOW! I love it fenrosie my very favorite colors. Light and dark aqua correct? that is what my screen shows. you just ran right out and got it done didn't you.
I'm also working on a graduation quilt for my youngest GD, my eyes can only work on it for a bit at a time. She loves bright colors (yellow aqua and magenta) oh my!
Post your picture of your LW block here, please

Sure is grunge! I've been calling it "duck egg teal" but maybe aqua is the right word!
I think I'm going to try the pebble effect but need to practice on small bit first.
I love the grunge, I was thinking of trying that like the picture, but don't know we will see. I can't wait to see your finished quilt.

Back
Top Bottom