State Block Swap

Would you like to have the shape of the U.S. to go along with your blocks? That you can applique to

• Red

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Black

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

• Blue

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Orange

• Solid

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • tone on tone

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Are we still at swapping out 10 blocks or did any more join? I have my 10 ready and plan to send them in.

While babysitting I went to a quilt shop and they had a tuffet there, so I bought the pattern, they are so cute
1f60a.png

LWer's the second block should not be attempted while your tired, I about drove myself nuts last night. I had my handi dandi seam ripper in hand and kept telling myself double check, call DH to check before you start ripping blocks apart. Blocks were correct it was just me being tired, but just have the last strips to add to the block before joining the blocks together!!! Not working on it tonight, stayed up way too late last night kept watching movies and sewing and when the seam ripper started to come into play it was 2 am. Oh in my madness I swore up and down I had not cut enough strips and didn't make enough units, after I cut and made more units I found what I was looking for.
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom