Stella's Social Club

Avocados, my favorite. I've never cooked (or eaten) romanesco. You'll have to let me know what you do with it. What are the little brown things, mushrooms?

I'm a mushroom snob. Unless they are shiitake or portobello, I don't eat them.

Avocados, my favorite. I've never cooked (or eaten) romanesco. You'll have to let me know what you do with it. What are the little brown things, mushrooms?

I'm a mushroom snob. Unless they are shiitake or portobello, I don't eat them.

avocados are good in Tortilla soup. They may be good other ways too but I generally do not like them either.

I picked mine up today too but cleaned and put everything away without taking a pic! But this is what I got:

• Dino Kale
  • White Spring Onions
  • Carrots
  • Red Radish
  • Lettuce
  • Grey Kabocha Squash
  • Watermelon Radish
  • Scarlet Queen Turnips
  • Mei Qing Choi Rabe
  • Swiss Chard

The squash is already in the oven to go with garlic chicken thighs for dinner tonight.

I picked mine up today too but cleaned and put everything away without taking a pic! But this is what I got:

• Dino Kale
  • White Spring Onions
  • Carrots
  • Red Radish
  • Lettuce
  • Grey Kabocha Squash
  • Watermelon Radish
  • Scarlet Queen Turnips
  • Mei Qing Choi Rabe
  • Swiss Chard

The squash is already in the oven to go with garlic chicken thighs for dinner tonight.

Really delicious, what is mei qing choi rabe? Picture? And what can you do with it? Cannot wait to hear about your recipes this week.

More avocados for me.
woot.gif
I love them any way - guacamole, on salads, on sandwiches, etc.

Keep the squash, I'd love the garlic chicken thighs though
big_smile.png
I'm waiting for ice cream of the month clubs unless they have weird things hidden in them.

Back
Top Bottom