Stella's Social Club

I heard Stella was tying bedsheets together and planning to fly to the top and drop some over the side, to help others make it to freedom. Gotta love Stella.

Good morning all! I am so glad to see so many people coming here for fun and friendship without the pressure of talking just Icelandics.

Can you believe it just rained here?

Here are pictures of our almost completed fence that spawned the ire of our neighbors and a potential lawsuit. I think it looks great! IT will look better after it gets painted.

What's everyone having for dinner? I am making Oyster Po' Boys. Yum!
I have to have my blood drawn tomorrow so I'm doing a 24 hour fast. It's going to be one of those interesting weekends... I pray I live through it.

Love the fence BTW... and what problem would any neighbor have with such a lovely fence?

Yuck Dar! Sorry about the fast. I eat a couple oysters in your honor!

My neighbors complain that the fence encroaches on the dirt road easement by two inches (two posts only) hence the lawsuit! She doesn't even own the land the dirt road is on, is just one of five people who have easements. Surveyor says we are ok but we will have to defend in court. She has sued or currently has a suit against everyone in the neighborhood so I was expecting it.

Back
Top Bottom