Stella's Social Club

Hi Stella-Looong time lurker on another thread hope u don't mind...
hide.gif
old.gif

I got my new glasses today. I have just been using readers. Not only are they ugly, I can't see either. "Oh, give it some time. It always takes some time when bifocals are new to you. You have to learn to adjust your head." Are you kidding me? Adjust my head? I have to have my nose way up to be able to read the computer.

I don't like this.
rant.gif

No, no, no - they are not bifocals. They are "progressive," or "blurry, blurrier, blurriest."

Last edited:
Oh Kathy! I feel your pain. It took me forever to get use to mine and now I need new ones. Maybe just use your readers for computer stuff while your head gets used to the progressives.

TWO INCHES??? How hard would it be to just move those two in a little? Are they in cement?
They waited to say anything until the cement dried. Then we made an agreement to move those two poles (which Michael did, even though they are clearly on our property) and they still had their lawyer threaten us. Then they went to the county asking for the entire front of the fence along the road to be ordered removed. They are just nothing but trouble. Nasty old people who need to move to a retirement home and raise hell there. They serve no purpose on this earth except to make people miserable.

Back
Top Bottom