Stella's Social Club

Well, my eggs finally arrived a day late. The seller refunded $35 of the $40 Express Mail shipping charges.

I am not sure how well the eggs will hatch though as our postal worker (yes, Kelly her) got angry and dropped the box to the bottom of an empty bin on the floor! They landed so hard that the cardboard box got stuck inside the plastic post office tote she was carrying it in. It took the two of us, me pulling on the box of eggs and her pulling on the plastic tote, to separate them. I nearly fell over backwards from the force of pulling on that box when it finally let go.

Here's the scoop: The box was a day late and lost. Seller requested a shipping refund. I called my PO several times yesterday to see if it indeed had arrived but the tracking wasn't correct. Finally I was told that the last truck of the day had come and gone without my package. This morning at 8:53 Randy from the PO called to say my "hatching eggs" had arrived. He offered to have someone bring them out to me since they were late and time sensitive. I said "no, I would come right down and pick them up." He told me to come around the back since the package was already late and that way I wouldn't have to stand in line. I did just as I was told. The first person I encountered when I walked in the back was a b*itch who has given me, and Kelly too, nothing but grief. She immediately started screaming and berating me for coming in the back. I tried to explain and she told me "you need to wait in line like everybody else." I asked her to please get Randy for me. She continued to holler at me as she walked away. She returned with my box and that is when she dropped it in the bin! The entire time I signed the paperwork and tried to free my eggs from the plastic bin, she continued to berate me for thinking I didn't have to wait in line like everyone else. As I walked away she yelled one more time "The post office opens at nine. Next time go to the front and wait in line." I was never given the opportunity to talk to randy.

I know you are probably thinking I should put in a complaint, but believe me when I say it wouldn't do any good. I know because I have done so twice already. She has carte blanche to treat people any way she wants. I was so humiliated when I left there I was nearly in tears.

The good news is that none of my eggs are broken but I know in advance they fell four feet straight to the ground.

Last edited:
ep.gif
Some people need a good smack !

Well, my eggs finally arrived a day late. The seller refunded $5 of the $40 Express Mail shipping charges.
hu.gif

I am not sure how well the eggs will hatch though as our postal worker (yes, Kelly her) got angry and dropped the box to the bottom of an empty bin on the floor! They landed so hard that the cardboard box got stuck inside the plastic post office tote she was carrying it in. It took the two of us, me pulling on the box of eggs and her pulling on the plastic tote, to separate them. I nearly fell over backwards from the force of pulling on that box when it finally let go.

Here's the scoop: The box was a day late and lost. Seller requested a shipping refund. I called my PO several times yesterday to see if it indeed had arrived but the tracking wasn't correct. Finally I was told that the last truck of the day had come and gone without my package. This morning at 8:53 Randy from the PO called to say my "hatching eggs" had arrived. He offered to have someone bring them out to me since they were late and time sensitive. I said "no, I would come right down and pick them up." He told me to come around the back since the package was already late and that way I wouldn't have to stand in line. I did just as I was told. The first person I encountered when I walked in the back was a b*itch who has given me, and Kelly too, nothing but grief. She immediately started screaming and berating me for coming in the back. I tried to explain and she told me "you need to wait in line like everybody else." I asked her to please get Randy for me. She continued to holler at me as she walked away. She returned with my box and that is when she dropped it in the bin! The entire time I signed the paperwork and tried to free my eggs from the plastic bin, she continued to berate me for thinking I didn't have to wait in line like everyone else. As I walked away she yelled one more time "The post office opens at nine. Next time go to the front and wait in line." I was never given the opportunity to talk to randy.

I know you are probably thinking I should put in a complaint, but believe me when I say it wouldn't do any good. I know because I have done so twice already. She has carte blanche to treat people any way she wants. I was so humiliated when I left there I was nearly in tears.

The good news is that none of my eggs are broken but I know in advance they fell four feet straight to the ground.
perhaps someone should go with you the next time you may encounter her with a cell phone and a blue tooth device that's not "hooked up" and while she is acting up the person with the cell phone is pretending to talk on the phone while filming, saying yes uh huh and such and send it as an a attachment to the person whom is over her postmaster and explain that it wasn't the first time she acted that way....

Okay, I have new eggs to incubate. I just cleaned out my crested gecko cage and found a dozen eggs in their hide box (haven't cleaned it in awhile
hide.gif
).
wink.png

Nine eggs are obviously old, but three look viable!
big_smile.png

Ohh that's a good idea.
Kathy I have a broody that steals chicks too. The other broodies hide from sparkles when she starts to call to chicks. Its really funny!
perhaps someone should go with you the next time you may encounter her with a cell phone and a blue tooth device that's not "hooked up" and while she is acting up the person with the cell phone is pretending to talk on the phone while filming, saying yes uh huh and such and send it as an a attachment to the person whom is over her postmaster and explain that it wasn't the first time she acted that way....

Congratulations Deb!
clap.gif

I gained 10-15 lbs just reading the list.

x3! Congrats Deb!

Mary - sorry you got the evil witch again. You should do what I did and tell her to her face that if she can't deal with people, she should find another job. I have refused to go to her ever since. I wait for the next person.

Unfortunately she was standing there when I walked in the back door and she started yelling. I didn't choose her! I think I am going to try again and call in a complaint tomorrow. There are a lot of unemployed people who would like her job and they would treat customers with a little more respect!

Back
Top Bottom