Stella's Social Club

I actually got pretty good critiques from my instructor so I fell pretty good about it.
I bet you did get good critiques....wonderful photos....I especially love the second shot of the oatmeal...everything about the photo is excellent IMHO
wink.png

You are a talented gal!!!

Cindy

frow.gif
Hello Everyone!

Mary, Fantastic pictures, as usual!
clap.gif

Kelly, Love the broodies!

cb, I love sunflowers....and bees......and those buffs are beautiful!

Forsaela is broody again so I gave her the last 12
hide.gif
eggs that I had collected from her. I was going to put them in the incubator but didn't get to it so now she has them back. Three weeks and counting.......

The other twelve of her eggs, that I did get into the incubator and then transferred to other broodies, produced 8 chicks. Two have similar markings to the Exchequer looking chicks.....one is blue....the other five are various chipmunk colors. I also have a GNH that hatched one Icelandic egg that "snuck" into a nest of marked eggs and didn't get caught until a few days before they were due.....I took it and put if under the GNH with other shipped eggs and a single GNH that were a few days behind the others. None of the shipped eggs hatched so the GNH has a loner....I wasn't sure on how long the GNH egg so stuck it under a different broody.....she's still on it so we'll see.......I need to get better at checking the eggs that broodies are sitting on for the marks I put on them......
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom