Stella's Social Club

I don't know any details right now, but I'm pretty sure she was screened for it so hopefully they caught it early.  I'm sure she is still just reeling today.  Her husband's battle was very short.  It was quite advanced before they knew he had it.

I'm so sorry Rinda.

My father had colon cancer (rectal) and it was not caught early. He was put on a colostomy bag and was given a 50/50 chance of making it 5 years. That was 14 years ago. There is hope for your friend.

Your friend and her children will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks everyone. It is such a shock for them to be going through it all over again, and the uncertainty for her sweet children if she doesn't make it. But we hope and pray she does.

Mary that hawk is DEFINITELY looking for an opening into a run! Good thing they are so well covered!

Here chick, chick, chick....come and get it!!!!!!!

Buff Rock chicks lookin' good and enjoying their first taste of the "Scraps Pan".....fresh corn, cut clover, spinach and some carrot.

I like to start young with introducing variety to their palate---natural food curiosity is a good thing IMO. I wait until they have had their usual evening ration of starter/grower and mealworms that way they already got their crops pretty full of some 'balanced' feed.

It is always alot of fun watching those curious youngsters encounter new things in their environment!!!

I tempted them into the pan for the first time with some known mealworms....they just could not figure out try as they might at how they could get those worms without jumping into the pan or touching the 'new' stuff first.

You can see they are enjoying trying out some of everything
big_smile.png
Especially the fresh corn!!!

I'm so sorry Rinda.

My father had colon cancer (rectal) and it was not caught early. He was put on a colostomy bag and was given a 50/50 chance of making it 5 years. That was 14 years ago. There is hope for your friend.

Your friend and her children will be in my thoughts and prayers.

colon cancer is one of the most treatable forms...especially when caught early...here's hoping hers is one of the more common successful survivor stories...I know of some, personally as well. I hope her care is in the most excellent of minds and hands too.
((hugs))

Cindy

Back
Top Bottom