Stella's Social Club

I know there are a MILLION renditions of this, but this little 3 year old of mine lisping her way through "Let it Go" melts my heart!

0.jpg

Did you adopt both dogs? They look like they know each other.

Heck no, I didn't adopt any dogs. A nice young woman adopted the black and tan one on Saturday and Tanner is still at the HS. I'm more of a big dog person myself. I just told the HS lady there that a friend in California had Tanner's twin brother, LOL.

Cute dogs. I am glad they are getting homes. I think I spoil Tucker so much to make up for all the bad in his life before we got him. But he has been with us two years this month and he's four now so he has has as much good as bad. Maybe I'll start rolling out a little tough love!

I hope Tanner gets a home soon. Tucker would adopt him in a heartbeat.

How cute was that Rinda! Amazing what that movie has done. I love the foot action while singing. I was thinking she was playing to end the performance with the splits! So cout. And the hair, shut up! Cute as puppy pictures.

I dropped off the radar yesterday. It was so smoky here that I was having trouble breathing and chest pain. I came upstairs and sat in my new TV room with an air purifier. There must have been some sort of inversion yesterday. Everyone is burning in their fireplace and a lot of people out here are burning leaves too. My neighbor, the retired Fire Marshall, burned leaves all weekend. By the end of the day we could no longer see the mountains. I took a shower late and dried my hair. After taking Tucker out for a couple of minutes to do his business, my hair reeks of smok again. Hopefully better today.

Would it surprise you if I told you that the 2-day-old Icelandics are doing cannonballs off the top of the EcoGlow into the waterfowl? OK, carry on. :lau

How cute was that Rinda! Amazing what that movie has done. I love the foot action while singing. I was thinking she was playing to end the performance with the splits! So cout. And the hair, shut up! Cute as puppy pictures.
Agreed, she is adorable!

I dropped off the radar yesterday. It was so smoky here that I was having trouble breathing and chest pain. I came upstairs and sat in my new TV room with an air purifier. There must have been some sort of inversion yesterday. Everyone is burning in their fireplace and a lot of people out here are burning leaves too. My neighbor, the retired Fire Marshall, burned leaves all weekend. By the end of the day we could no longer see the mountains. I took a shower late and dried my hair. After taking Tucker out for a couple of minutes to do his business, my hair reeks of smok again. Hopefully better today.
It was awfully smoky. It irritates the crud out of me when people burn wet leaves. They just put ludicrous amounts of smoke into the air.

Would it surprise you if I told you that the 2-day-old Icelandics are doing cannonballs off the top of the EcoGlow into the waterfowl? OK, carry on.
lau.gif
Not at all.

I caught Pharell hunting in Tucker's potty yard this morning.

Busted!

Just look at the evil.

And if you don't think evil when you see him, just look at what he brought and dropped at the back door yesterday.
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom