STILL LOOKING!!!.... Experienced Caponizer, Caponizing, Caponize, Rooster Neuter... Willing to trave

Zsa Zsa is smaller and 9 weeks old. And Fluffy is 7 weeks old.

Congrads, that's great :D good luck for him and you guys. The back Silkie in the pic looks like a girl, however you haven't stated the ages and I cant see the front of the other Silkie. However Silkies are a hard breed to sex and can ' change' near to last minute.... ( I've had this problem a few times) but good luck with them as well they are cuties

Zsa Zsa is smaller and 9 weeks old. And Fluffy is 7 weeks old.

They were supposedly vent sexed at 1 day old. FINGERS CROSSED!

haha cutie, well they are very lucky :) . I've never heard of vent sexing ( nz seems to do very different things to other countries.) are your Silkies bearded or clean faced? ( they look clean faced to me)

Funny you ask... I was thinking about that this morning when I was playing with them... They both look like they are starting to grow a beard. So my guess is bearded.

Last edited:
Interesting, it seems that the USA seems to have only bearded Silkies ( that I have seen) compared to here where I have never seen a live bearded Silkie ( although people are trying to breed them) however I love my clean faced girls lol

Yes I actually wanted clean faced hoping that they could see better because I worry about Hawks nabbing them. That's why I was looking... How long is mail from the US? Pleople sell hatching eggs on Ebay but I am sure that their is some stipulation with poultry and animals being brought in to a different country.

Poor PIP... He has one on his head and one under his tail!

Back
Top Bottom