Stromberg's Hatchery

welcome-byc.gif
stephmichelle and Manda07

What part of Minnesota? I would be willing to share an order if you aren't too far. We are near Duluth.

We are near St. Cloud. I would totally be willing to travel!! Duluth is just over 2 hrs for us.

Bummer, I used to live equidistant from St. Cloud and Duluth (though not as the crow flies), and would have been happy to join in--but now we're 1,000 miles away.

Last edited:
Bummer, I used to live equidistant from St. Cloud and Duluth (though not as the crow flies), and would have been happy to join in--but now we're 1,000 miles away.
why would you ever move from Minnesota?! :) Did you move somewhere warm??

I've bought from Stromberg's quite a few times. Not sure if they do small orders though but they have sooooo many breeds and shipping is included on most of their prices so though it seems higher than other hatcheries, it actually evens out in the end. I bought a Bower incubator from them once and an order of 12 quail eggs to hatch in it. Well the incubator ended up crushing the quail eggs so I called to ask about returning it. Mrs. Stromberg was very nice (she is an author too of the Guide to Better Hatching, among others). Anyway she not only allowed me to return the used incubator, she also refunded my eggs free of charge! Later I ordered mixed ducklings - and split the order with two folks on craigslist - and was very happy. Received NO pekins or Mallards, which I mentioned I didn't want many of when I ordered. I have nothing bad to say about Stromberg's.

Back
Top Bottom