Stupid people anyway! HELP!

If the corn is green, it's much easier to get through the field without making much more noise than a slight rustle. It is also possible sneak through a ripe cornfield - you just need to take your time and watch your step. I know this, because we hunt deer in our cornfields and have been able to sneak up close enough to shoot at them (and you know how flighty deer are!)
I hope you get your birds back, OP.

Folks - it's completely within your right, of course, to make a decision regarding whether or not to believe this story as truth. And it's fine to say you believe it's a story. But do so in a kind-hearted way.

I do not feel that giving your opinion as such is wrong; however, if you DO feel it's a story & don't believe it and it bothers you and you feel compelled to be nasty with your reply, just move on rather than posting, please. It does no one any good whatsoever to post negativity like that.

Thanks.

Also, remember to hit the "report" button ANY time you are not sure...many thanks!

i hope you can get your birds back.
when you do,please post pics of the citron d'uccles.i have only seen one and it was beautiful.i might want to get some of yours.
smile.png

and this is another reason why I want to move to Texas! Pro active!!! Anyway, this will be awsome if they can track and trace more trails as to how far this goes. Great work! And for future reference though, I'd like to read the real story, think it would be more interesting...

I believed you, Citron_d'uccle!! And I loved your story! ( Although I figured there had to be a lot more curse words than you included )
lol.png

Thanks for updating us and let us know how the chicken recovery goes.
fl.gif

There's only a couple of people on here being haters; the rest of us have your back!!

Quote:
I've been following this thread since before the shoot out, i'm rooting for you to get your birds back too!

x3!

Also still checking in on your thread. I hope they find your birds!

Quote:
There's a vacant house for sale in my neighborhood. I would love to have a chicken-y neighbor........
smile.png

Citron, I really hope you get your birds back soon and healthy. I wouldn't mind trying to hatch a few, either. lol

Back
Top Bottom