Stupid people anyway! HELP!

Citron_d'uccle :

UPDATE!!!!!

Sorry it has taken so long y'all, I have been busy.

Last night about 2:30am I was waken by my blue heeler barking. I got up and looked out my bedroom window that faces the barn to find two men trying to open the barn door and another on my tractor. I called my neighbor, Jack, and we hatched a plan, and we knew we had to work fast. Then I called the sheriff, gave him the rundown, and told him he 'better get here before I bury 'em'.

So, about a minute later Jack showed up (if you cut through the corn field its about 500 yards to Jack's. Jack had his .357 and I had already grabbed my Remington 870 Marine Mag and .45 Colt SAA. We snuck through the corn field to where it comes within about 10 feet of the barn. The one guy was siphonin Diesel from the tractor, and the other two were attempting to put piglets into a large crate on the back of a 4 wheeler. As we stepped out of the corn field into the light over the barn, I pumped a round and fired a warning shot into the hay stack. Jack shouted 'I doubt the next one'll be a warnin'. The three men just stood there as I said 'move, flinch, blink or breath funny and I'mma blast ya. Don't think I won't! Y'all got the (expletive) guts to come on my property in the middle of the night! Y'all are pretty darn brazen if ya ask me. I done and called the sheriff, and way I reckon ought'a take 'round about 10 minutes to get from the station to here. Figure y'all got about 2 minutes before the sheriff and a couple of deputies come pulling down the driveway. Way I figure, y'all SOL. Now I know y'all probably the yellow-belly snakes done stole my flock of chickens. So, y'all can start talkin' maybe make things a little easier on y'all, or you can keep your filthy piehole shut and see how far that gets ya."

The guy on the tractor said 'I didn't steal no chickens, but I know who did.'

'BS', Jack shouted.

'No really, the guy live in Abilene' The guy on the tractor said, while the other two talked in spanish.

About that time I saw the lights of the sheriff and deputies' vehicles. The sheriff pulled up to the barn, followed by two deputy vehicles. The three men stool there with their hands in the air as Jack and I lowered our guns. The sheriff had his sidearm trained on the one as the deputies cuffed and arrested the other two. Then the deputies arrested the other guy and placed him in the back of the sheriff vehicle. The deputies started questioning the first two as Jack and I told the sheriff what had happened. We gave a statement individually to the deputies after they questioned the thieves as well. After the police left, Jack returned home and I went back to bed.

This morning I took Jack and his wife out to breakfast for helping me out. Nice to have neighbors like that.

I also just talked to the sheriff and he said that Abilene police have a good lead on where my chickens are. He said that they plan to serve a warrant this afternoon and if all goes according to plan and they DO find my chickens, that they could have my chickens back by Sunday afternoon.

woot.gif
Fantastic - I wish both you and Jack were my neighbors! Great job!
thumbsup.gif
And your heeler - deserves a nice juicy dog bone.

Citron_d'uccle :

So far the police in Abilene have found some stolen livestock and poultry, but none of the birds recovered have been mine so far. Still holding onto hope of a safe return.

Also, please allow me to get this off my chest. FOR ALL THE SKEPTICS.

1.) I could give a hairy rat's ass whether you believe it or not. Just PM me if YOU get YOUR chickens stolen so I can throw the BS flag too.

2.) Yes I will admit that 'the shootout' was written a little different than as it happened. But I figured that a little creative writing was better than ' Y'al better bleep bleep bleep before I blow your bleeping bleep off', or 'bleep bleep bleep bleeping bleep bleep'. Certainly better than posting what I really said, which would have gotten me BANNED FROM BYC.

3.) I live in the state of TEXAS. Cattle rustling is punishable by DEATH here, We shoot now then ask questions. Up until a couple of years ago I would have had to drag you in the house after shooting you. But now I can just dig a hole and bury you so long as you are on my property.

4.) If someone was in you barn at 2:00 am you would be glad you have a gun and good neighbors. Either that or your an idiot who thinks 'guns kill people' and you support gun control. NEWSFLASH KOJAK, guns don't kill people, STUPID PEOPLE WITH GUNS KILL PEOPLE.

5.) Yes there is crime in Texas. THERE IS IN BARROW ALASKA TOO. And guess what, I got $5 says there is crime in YOUR town too.

6.) Nice to know BYC is THE place to get fragged just for trying to give people a heads up about chicken thieves.

Holding out hope that your birds are found. I am sure the owners of the stock that was found are very, very thankful. Please, PLEASE keep us updated.

Another update for everyone.

The Abilene police have found my Chocolate Turkey pair and four of my Mille Fleur d'Uccle hens alive, and I am going to get them tomorrow.

Sadly, they also found my Citron's but they didn't make it in the heat because they had no access to water.
hit.gif
They were also feeding them food for cockatiels.
hit.gif
hit.gif

Last edited:
Oh, no!!! That's horrible that you lost your citrons.
somad.gif
Hopefully, those idiots will be brought up on animal neglect and abuse charges as well as the theft.

I'm glad you got some of your birds back.

Citron_d'uccle :

The Abilene police have found my Chocolate Turkey pair and four of my Mille Fleur d'Uccle hens alive, and I am going to get them tomorrow.

Sadly, they also found my Citron's but they didn't make it in the heat because they had no access to water.
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

I hope they charge the thieves with animal cruelty for not giving them water.​

Citron_d'uccle :

hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

No access to water?
hit.gif
cockatiel food?
hit.gif

What did they even steal them for?
somad.gif
Clearly they weren't trying to keep them alive!
somad.gif

Idiot thieves. This is why they are thieves. Because they are apparently too stupid to do anything correctly.... like FEEDING and WATERING the animals they bother to steal.
rant.gif

I'm sorry about your Citrons.
hit.gif

I'm glad the chocolate turkeys and mille fleurs are coming home.
smile.png

Last edited:
Sorry about the Citrons, but I am glad that you are getting back some of them.....and maybe they will think twice before they try this stupid crap again....you really could have blown them to pieces.....I bet you were like so tempted........I would have been....

Oh yes, I will admit I was tempted. Itchy trigger finger ya know.

All joking aside, even though I do LOVE my birds and it both saddens and angers me, to me no animal is worth a human life. Although Jack and I probably scared the bejeezus out of the guys. Now if they had been in my house, well.......

somad.gif
somad.gif
somad.gif
somad.gif
BOOM. BOOM BOOM BOOM. BOOM BOOM. LOL.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom