Stupid people anyway! HELP!

The only citrone I've ever known about was one of the funny looking cars from, ---I don't know where there from, but the rear wheels are closer together than the front. It looks like a giant beatle. So chickens look like that too huh?
Wow

I so sorry about the birds that died but, thrilled that you get some back ALIVE. Didn't the idiots have a plan for them? They must have realized they weren't "Run of the mill," poultry because they didn't eat them. I guess "Stupid is as Stupid Does." like Forrest Gump would tell ya.

Sorry that you got some of them back and soo sorry that the others didn't make it. Why would someone want to do that to poor innocent birds.
somad.gif

"If someone was in YOUR barn at 2:00 a.m. you would be glad you have a gun and good neighbors. Either that or your an idiot who thinks 'guns kill people' and you support gun control. NEWSFLASH KOJAK, guns don't kill people, STUPID PEOPLE WITH GUNS KILL PEOPLE."

Agreed. The world would be a friendlier place if we all carried guns. People would be a lot less likely to rob your house if the KNEW you were armed.

I'm glad you at least got babies back, but take solace in the fact that you helped get them captured and at least prevented a little bit of crime from these bozos. Can't say you stopped it altogether, they are clearly gonna be repeat offenders. Are you going to keep up with the trial? I'd love for you to pursue some animal abuse and neglect charges as I believe they are felonies and will result in more jail time. Sometimes I wish we had a little more eye for an eye. Then we could cut off the theive's hand and through them in the sun with no water and cockatiel food too.

True or not, it was a great tale that I shared with my bf. He's not even a chicken enthusiast and asked me on Sunday how things ended up
smile.png

Last edited:
I am sorry, and amazed that those morons couldn't even give them water. I only hope when they get arrested, they are fed cockatiel food and no water for weeks. In the heat. I wish them misery.

So sorry to hear about some of your birds not making it.
hugs.gif
Sounds like they had no idea how to take care of chickens. Probably only took them because they were locked up. Makes you sooooooo
somad.gif
somad.gif
somad.gif
when people just take something that doesn't belong to them because they wanted it, could sell it, etc.
rant.gif

So sorry about your birds that died. I hope you are able to find some replacements, although there were some rarer breeds.
If you dont mind me asking, how much do you think all the birds were worth that was stolen? I would seriously be trying to get my money back somehow if they were worth as much as i think they are.
I hope it all ends well, and please keep us updated!

Citron_d'uccle :

Another update for everyone.

The Abilene police have found my Chocolate Turkey pair and four of my Mille Fleur d'Uccle hens alive, and I am going to get them tomorrow.

Sadly, they also found my Citron's but they didn't make it in the heat because they had no access to water.
hit.gif
They were also feeding them food for cockatiels.
hit.gif
hit.gif

Abilene and Fort Worth are 150 miles apart--have you any clue how someone from that far away would know you had chickens & turkeys worth stealing? Especially risking that you would not be away from home when they made the trip that far. It still seems like someone who lives close to you or has been to your place has to be involved. How else would they know what you have and when you will be away from home?

Regardless, I hope stealing valuable poultry is considered serious crime where you live. I hope they are made an example of so others might think twice about stealing any kind of livestock.​

I am so thrilled that you got some of them back!! So sorry about the losses, but counting the return of the lost as a plus.

What idiots. I also hope they are charged with animal cruelty on top of everything else.

I bet the birds that come back tomorrow are going to be happy to be home.

Back
Top Bottom