Stupid people anyway! HELP!

Citron_d'uccle :

6.) Nice to know BYC is THE place to get fragged just for trying to give people a heads up about chicken thieves.

Why is it that stories, experiences, breed you have, comments, or facts etc that happen here get turned into something so negative! I know this is a true story of yours.....wish everyone would quit verbally attack it!
hugs.gif
Hope the chickens are found soon! Ive subscribed to the post so keep the updates coming!​

Quote:
Why is it that stories, experiences, breed you have, comments, or facts etc that happen here get turned into something so negative! I know this is a true story of yours.....wish everyone would quit verbally attack it!
hugs.gif
Hope the chickens are found soon! Ive subscribed to the post so keep the updates coming!

x's 2!!!

Born and raised in Texas here, totally believe you!

I found this thread to be interesting and absorbing. Loved the capture segment! In fact, if it wasn't so hot, it would have put Texas near the top of places I would like to move to in the future (again
smile.png
).

Edited the wording (several times
gig.gif
).

Last edited:
I'm not saying you can't walk through a corn field at night. Just that at full moon you still won't be quite. Now if you plant corn rows 5 feet apart that's another story.

I'm not saying the story on the thieves is not true at all. The main thing that did swing me to believing it is true was the statement , only one spoke english. I've worked those folks from across the border and have known them to steal some of the strangest things.

Last edited:
Love #4. If you're dumb enough to get caught on my property uninvited, despite the no trespassing signs, in the middle of the night, be prepared for a case of lead poisoning. You will only get one warning.

Still praying that you get your birds back safe soon!!!

Hey, just skip the posts of the very few doubters... the rest of us are wishing we could slap you on the back and join you in the cornfield! I know I'm not the only one waiting to hear they've found your chickens and they're back safe in their coop!

I can get through a cornfield without sounding like an elephant attacking... and I suspect if someone were concentrating on a bunch of complaining piglets they wouldn't hear me one way or the other anyway. My neighbor would be here in the blink of an eye to help out, too.

Please keep us updated! If you get those chicks back, it's going to make my month.
smile.png

I personally appreciate you sharing with us, it was a great story and it distracted me from my problems of the day! I sure hope you get your birds back
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom