Stupid question.

I found chicken milk!
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f605.png
1f605.png

I have seen him on a few posts.. I think he is one sick puppy,,, I am thinking of offering him my professional mental health services....Free of charge, of course, with a small donation...
My current therapist advised me to stay away from insane people. He went further to say that anyone living in Bemidji or Duluth should be avoided at all costs. Anyone who lives in that kind of cold has to be an insane drunk.

I can send you some Chicken milk. I only charge 25 bucks a carton, I sell it in one pint cartons...

There is a small S&H fee.

I sent it in a Kemp's Dairy Milk carton so not one will steal it in transit....

Do not worry about the odor and the lumps. Chicken milk smells and looks sort of like soured cows milk....
I'm afraid it will go bad in shipping. I can probably handle a few lumps, but when they turn into chunks I'm pretty sure I won't be able to gag it down.
I'm going to try and pluck one of my RIR's today, to see if I can find that elusive nipple.

Two shirt rules:
1. Don't ask, don't tell
2. Shirt must be laundered before passing it on

That should work, right?

Joe is a sick puppy, that's why he fits in so well! Please don't change him.

But if he does take you up on those mental health services, inquiring minds want to know...do they include lobotomies or shock therapy?
I have found many times that I do indeed conduct electricity pretty well, although I don't like it much, and my wife hates having to revive me.

My current therapist advised me to stay away from insane people. He went further to say that anyone living in Bemidji or Duluth should be avoided at all costs. Anyone who lives in that kind of cold has to be an insane drunk.

I no longer live in Duluth, I just kept the city in my name to fool the telemarketers...

I'm afraid it will go bad in shipping. I can probably handle a few lumps, but when they turn into chunks I'm pretty sure I won't be able to gag it down.
I'm going to try and pluck one of my RIR's today, to see if I can find that elusive nipple.

You have nothing to worry about it going bad in shipment. It will be bad long before that. Even if you do find the nipple you will be unable to get milk from it with a chicken milking machine. I have a fully stocked Chicken Milking Parlor here.

I have found many times that I do indeed conduct electricity pretty well, although I don't like it much, and my wife hates having to revive me.

I wish I had this kind of love in my life! I am pretty sure mine would stop anyone from doing CPR so she could win the Life Insurance Lottery we are playing.

Back
Top Bottom