She can’t drink or eat she’s solely focused on trying to breathe. I have flubenvet how do I use it in a concentrate to syringe it to her, I don’t know what’s wrong is it too late for antibiotics. I wouldn’t be able to take her to a vet in this state, I can’t believe what’s happening

I have my VetRX What should I do with it?
There should be instructions inside the box, at least, there is with mine
It should tell you how much and how to use it. The goal of VetRX is just to help them to breathe, similarly to how vix is for humans. Which could be useful when there are signs of respiratory distress, but honestly having seen the picture I'm not sure it's necessary....

Her tail looks to be pointing downwards, is that correct?
If so, I would personally want to rule out egg troubles. Is she pumping her tail at all, up and down movements, even if slow?

She can’t drink or eat she’s solely focused on trying to breathe. I have flubenvet how do I use it in a concentrate to syringe it to her, I don’t know what’s wrong is it too late for antibiotics. I wouldn’t be able to take her to a vet in this state, I can’t believe what’s happening
I know it's hard, especially after losing one of your ducks so recently, but try to stay calm :hugs
I'm not super knowledgeable like the others, but I'm here and I'll help as best as I can

There should be instructions inside the box, at least, there is with mine
It should tell you how much and how to use it. The goal of VetRX is just to help them to breathe, similarly to how vix is for humans. Which could be useful when there are signs of respiratory distress, but honestly having seen the picture I'm not sure it's necessary....

Her tail looks to be pointing downwards, is that correct?
If so, I would personally want to rule out egg troubles. Is she pumping her tail at all, up and down movements, even if slow?
No she’s just got her head up gasping for breath, felt her stomach and there is no egg there, I feel like it’s too late I don’t know what to do, I’ll upload a video

No she’s just got her head up gasping for breath, felt her stomach and there is no egg there, I feel like it’s too late I don’t know what to do, I’ll upload a video
You can't always feel an egg, it may be further up her system
Do you know when she last laid?
A video would definitely be helpful,

Back
Top Bottom