Sumatra Thread!

[/URL]

Are these Sumatra? I believe they are, the mother and father were given to me by someone my husband works with. Hubby can't remember to ask what they are and I'm impatient. Mine are young, 17 weeks... the parents and 9 siblings were murdered by a skunk. (He met his maker also.. but too late to save my flock I'm afraid) the two I have now are the soul survivors. They are a bit flighty. Mother laid white ish eggs. Father was just BEAUTIFUL with green tinted feathers and a gorgeous tail. Can anyone help me identify?

They may be a mix but the face on the male reminds me of a White Face Black Spanish. Just a thought.

Hello all.

I have been super busy but wanted to post a pic of my cockerel that won Reserve Large Fowl at our county fair.

He is from an April hatch and I think he is beautiful. On the down side, we are going to have to get rid of him as we are in roo overload.

Anyone in Arkansas, Eastern Oklahoma, or South West Missouri in the market for a bird?

They look like they might have white faced black spanish or black minorca in them, hard to tell on the bottom one if the face is white or just pale red. but looks like one of those breeds or cross.

Back
Top Bottom