Super Bowl XLIX Chat Thread!!!

Who do you want to win Super Bowl XLIX??

• Seahawks

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Patriots

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
Inches away from the end zone, the Seattle Seahawks threw an interception from the half-yard line with 25 seconds left to lose the Super Bowl to the New England Patriots 28-24. Russell Wilson tried to throw a slant to Ricardo Lockette, but it was picked off by Malcolm Butler.
why wouldn't they give it to Marshawn Lynch at that point? I'm happy though the way it turned out :)

Wahoooo! my Patriots won!!!!!
bun.gif
D.gif
hows that for a game, last 20 seconds and my boy, Malcolm Butler saved the game an interferance. It was awesome seeing Tom Brady's dance and I almost cried when the Captain or the SeaHawks realized they lost. *so pumped* Maybe next year y'all. i have to say, Micheal Bennett was amazing when he started that fight in the end, he totally tackled that guy! I wished it were hockey for a sec, whose with me?! hahaha. BTW everyone, i am a girl just using my dad's account that he abandoned.... but Oh yes... proud of my Patriots.... goodluck to any team next year.

58724116.jpg
hahhaa. funny even for a pats fan.

Wahoooo! my Patriots won!!!!!
bun.gif
D.gif
hows that for a game, last 20 seconds and my boy, Malcolm Butler saved the game an interferance. It was awesome seeing Tom Brady's dance and I almost cried when the Captain or the SeaHawks realized they lost. *so pumped* Maybe next year y'all. i have to say, Micheal Bennett was amazing when he started that fight in the end, he totally tackled that guy! I wished it were hockey for a sec, whose with me?! hahaha. BTW everyone, i am a girl just using my dad's account that he abandoned.... but Oh yes... proud of my Patriots.... goodluck to any team next year.

58724116.jpg
hahhaa. funny even for a pats fan.
patriots-wonwah.jpg

Back
Top Bottom