"Shouldered Poultry Photo Contest" MAY~Land of the Free Because of the Brave HAL w/hosts Mike & Sall

Entry #1
Super Chick aka our slw/Isa Brown mix first to hatch from our Easter hatch 10 weeks and starting to pink up just a bit.

Entry #2 our double barred chocolate cuckoo English orp boy... Yes he is on my shoulder my hand is up because he needed just a bit more to stand on.

Just for fun

another of Super Chick

Also just for fun. Right about here he started slipping off my shoulder and I had to grab him as he dug in his nails lol

Last edited:
Just for fun...

My beautiful slw/EE mix that is turning into a beautiful blue laced girl because boobs are easier to stand on.

Entry #3

Minnie my black oegb pullet telling me to look at the camera

CONTEST CLOSED MIDNIGHT 5/31/16 EST
Winners to be announced on or before JUNE 12th, 2016!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE and THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT SUBMISSIONS!

We’re very excited to announce the winners of the

~ Shouldered Poultry Photo Contest ~

Huge thanks to everyone who participated,

and ESPECIALLY to our prize/s sponsor

qFVc3_ZJjEwGiixlw4jXFCmdbQss5VLa2kOnfxdvZEMl7O9hcCSCuH9dvXG93qkFXA2s2Eb-1tjQnGcZ9X0j6el_ZdE52UnftJ-QrjbBOJikE6qKOE_9Z3LS8H0aA957kobihJVZ

1st Place WINNER! @Brigabart

l0hToGLQstU69lsvB_yTUzbGs5-lDCIBgJw22KkrbktJBJUx0Yik-AK-S0Ne9TTQSEu4nguyOLzI07HCi2Ert_yuTA4w1B8FWyXduWLfYsO8a9LhN6pGhW56kW5Wt-oO7C6jSkJW

Prize donation by…

fZM-SR9lFMVNNxNOrU7tSC0hgZEiAZUl0p5HQjJXPaKmLtfJ1M9dmGF7P8gJ5lpH1PJjYMQIWVKrE69yvnJvmWfxxUAVKSjG5ytdTU6LbgaQstbM8ZDP_AHLs2IZWl4Tt1ww2F4T

1st Place:

Dimensions: 14"X 8"

HO9zSxxaHfdEyh2l8SgO6QK9yTY5X2S-7lRKKkSnykR2kCpzo_vpg-xPSFS7r1GCABgf0anyiLqhZoIRHFyh_FjuJDM-lmhN7Z9YwAksGyZDts9c86loK4NeRj5fNnQLILiSxWGe

2nd Place Winner! @TJordan

m6nXkiRc0DhMhw3HQzgHNaLmT13nPZIejNhp6crUqUTudW5GMmrjunhwf_6ExkrREdqpK2-PUh6LjkmFKx2TaPN1SqFAsEzqNElMH5Vg5V3hNT7M-yRI1tfMYVJMD9yVtw0QhQAk

2nd Place:

Description: What is Coops for Troops?

The proceeds for TeamPokey Coffee are earmarked for Coops for Troops, which provides therapy chickens, a coop, and a starter pack of supplies to veterans and military families who may be struggling with isolation, depression, anxiety or PTSD, post traumatic stress disorder. We thank you for your support of Pokey and your support of our military men and women and their families who have served this great country of ours! Does the coffee make the grade?
Well, we love it! Team Pokey Coffee is well balanced and aromatic with just a hint of chocolate tones. It's a medium roast--not too dark, and not too light, perfect to enjoy any time of the day. And each sip you take will be all the sweeter, knowing you've supported this worthwhile cause.
ZLMVQQ9C5Dps94IEAPnveohfop2YnxOMwN6UtcbRKQlK_0qOcYakppyVivs2_EgwWRf5bhTlwXmY90qrm7t8qEpwtwJIErK3BpSZ57iKY-cn2AGa8BgkSjEKuGlCFrs5UZRSL5_m

3rd Place WINNER! @Honora

M79wwTjQHyloVkne4fHkPSgqXVexd2J9APKt3nwzY5Pe68TomeQC4ae8KR8dzhmf6vZxXUiFa5ZFfkzYlclexAyfALQwdnnpjtdNEWVqKphkwN_iy3fzq3et9QmQB_PsqjgqO30N

3rd Place:

Seed kit Contains: Broccoli Waltham, Purple Top Turnip, Bracco White Mustard, Forage Kale, Ladino Clover.
SZGsIm4odUcfoCADBIVayR-1MS56uBXF5GoskKL_px4mFF4zyLBfzJFFLpzu2_bMGSB_jVGjrTpa_CfQtgmxwT_dq377ep93zslGCvu9BbE8rGvSL7_ADMUPL9pWCjELgauhJdsx

sv_CvpQxMGbd1_HxkGF-lwkyWgnAcB8jy6zACvqOWLVYUXU3Pz-dbckShMLMkv31sh55Gw9ul3R1Em66MNApDifCS5z_2hNp3JeXiKIi0lhvJOZ4ZE28YiOE9A5aOSGYZ3mECTsW

Thanks guys. My little girl was just bouncing around happy that her picture won 2nd place.

Btw... How to I look into the Coops for Troops thing??? My Aunt is a retired officer who recently lost her husband to COPD. She has been asking me about setting up a coop but she has very little or no cash.
I want to help by providing the birds and as much aid as I can but this Coop for Troops thing might be just what I've been praying for.

Back
Top Bottom