Support your 2nd amendment rights!

Lol no but my background in it does help with acquiring one. Training and all. My hubby got most of them. I got the dagger and Renaissance fair. ext will be a nice sword.. but I have a fear of blades. Yet I face it. I think having a fear of something dangerous is healthy.. you respect it more. :) And are more careful.

But my point was that myself as well as others need the defense one provides.

Lol no but my background in it does help with acquiring one. Training and all. My hubby got most of them. I got the dagger and Renaissance fair. ext will be a nice sword.. but I have a fear of blades. Yet I face it. I think having a fear of something dangerous is healthy.. you respect it more. :) And are more careful.

But my point was that myself as well as others need the defense one provides.

Oh okay. We have so many weapons at our place. We hunt and stuff so that is why. Its also cool to guard our elderly neighbours too. :p

Quote: Yes we practice for hunting. When he retires we will hopefully move to where he can elk hunt. That will feed us for quite a while. I love elk. It is a lot like beef and is very lean. :D The jerky is great too mmmmmm *drools*

I am more along the lines of native use of hunting. you use it all. Meat and hide, guts are great for saving money on dog food. I am not an organ meat lover. SO it's poochy food lol. Antlers would make great coat racks and tack hooks. Recycle baby. :p

I am more along the lines of native use of hunting. you use it all. Meat and hide, guts are great for saving money on dog food. I am not an organ meat lover. SO it's poochy food lol. Antlers would make great coat racks and tack hooks. Recycle baby. :p

Nice!

Yup.. now why doesn't the government ever mention this? Or the news? Hmmm? 10:1 Saves: Violence yeah we keep our guns thanks! Yet they conveniently ignore this factor.

*High five rebel*

Last edited:
Yup.. now why doesn't the government ever mention this? Or the news? Hmmm? 10:1 Saves: Violence yeah we keep our guns thanks! Yet they conveniently ignore this factor.

*High five rebel*

Because the media has made us grief worshipers that lust for sensationalism.

It is sad.. everything should be covered in the news.

There is joy and hope out there too. Triumph and victory over evil intentions.... feeding us only negative things all the time... makes us negative. We need to good we need to see the other side. Bravery moves me... lets see more of that. Stop glorifying suffering and evil intents by only giving such all the attention.

Back
Top Bottom