Surviving Minnesota!

Raining again today, my younger sister decided her Wyandotte shouldn't have to ride back home in the rain like my cochins. So yet again HaiHai is riding in style...
IMG_20190930_111147.jpg

My furnace is being a PITA . I hope to get it going today..

I spend the weekend politicking... I was in St. Paul.

A man from the cities, who is working towards his 2nd PHD...he was in his mid thirties. He had a solution to the worlds problems.

His answer is to eliminate farmers they are not needed. Everyone in the cities can raise their own food. Of course, it will be non-gmo, no pesticides of fertilizer.

He wants the bottom floor of every apartment building to be turned into an indoor garden. He wants natural mulch hauled in to a depth of a foot.

With artificial light and heating the space the garden will produce enough food to feed everyone living in the building.

As we all know a vegan diet is better for us and the environment. No more nasty raising animals and killing them... (he did not say what we do with the animals we now are raising, but I assume we will just be ordered to turn them loose, because we know free animals no longer eat and harm the environment.)

By getting rid of farmers and animals we will have cleaner lakes and streams. There will be no more pollution from trucking food products across the country.

The man was a virtual genius!!!

In case your wondering he did not donate to my campaign, and was not impressed with my “strengthen rural Minnesota” theme...

O. M. G. And this guy lived to be 30-something? Thank a farmer... Thank a soldier, a policeman, a babysitter. :rolleyes: :barnie

My grandson was attacked by a rooster. He claims to have just ran through the flock and the rooster attacked him for no reason...
I would hate to question a 5 year olds side of the story, however, we I let the birds out this morning I noticed the rooster in question has lost his nice long tail feathers...

Sounds like a case for Sherlock Holmes! :lau

Raining again today, my younger sister decided her Wyandotte shouldn't have to ride back home in the rain like my cochins. So yet again HaiHai is riding in style...
View attachment 1921842

Did you buy that chicken carrier or make it on your own? Would like some plans to make a chicken carrier out of wood. Currently I use a plastic pet carrier, but I like your carrier better.

Did you buy that chicken carrier or make it on your own? Would like some plans to make a chicken carrier out of wood. Currently I use a plastic pet carrier, but I like your carrier better.
Actually I got it for free at the Dixie Classic in Knoxville, any Junior member of Cochin international that was there got one. But Vinson Workman made that one. They're super easy to make actually

Back
Top Bottom