Surviving Minnesota!

Welcome East Bethel - I am a Benton County transplant.....transplanted by marriage from Stearns County to Benton.

Little Roo Barred Rock Rooster Update: The past 2 days he must have sat at the food trough day and night because he seems to have caught up to the other Rooster and Hens. I keep forgetting my phone to take pics when doing chores. Today's new chick toy.....Manna Chick Starter Treat Hanging thing. Tomorrow's entertainment a CD or mirror hanging from rafter for them to peck at. What other ideas do people have for 3 week old chicks? We have 62 chicks that I would like to entertain to prevent pecking but of course work and school kinda get in the way for 8 hours a day.

My chicks are here! :weee

Strawberry's egg today,, my poor girl wish there was something to do to help her lay smaller eggs. She lays everyday 1 day reg egg and next day double . I even got a triple yolk once,, I think this might be another triple... Is there something she is lacking in vitamins or something or is this just always going to be her normal???

Back
Top Bottom