Surviving Minnesota!

I think I would fail the Mensa test.
Pretty sure I lost all my brain cells when the twins were delivered.

But I'm glad the vit B is working. It's sort of crazy how good old vitamins work and are what we really need sometimes. I should take some my legs and feet are achy tonight.

Still jealous of the hens and trumpets Ralphie. You have a mushroom haven there...

Hey all! Long time no see! Figured I was well over due to check in and see how my favorite chicken people are doing!
Kloppers! It's about time you check in! I was wondering where you have been! Will you be sticking around for awhile?

Kloppers! It's about time you check in! I was wondering where you have been! Will you be sticking around for awhile?
I've just been a busy dude! I tried to check in a while back but it seems the iPhone BYC app is hosed again? The last 12 months have been wild for us. We are currently homeless, living in an RV, and building a new house. Hope to be moved in before the end of October when it starts getting real cold.

What's new around here??

IMG_1213.jpg

Here is a photo for the curious!

Welcome back klopklop. The BYC app no longer works as this is a whole new BYC. We were down for about 10 days while they worked on it. Now you just have to type in BYC on your browser to get here.
Nice house!!!

Ralphie found a thread on leg paralysis due to vitamins b deficiency. It's a neuropathy it sounds like and thiamine is the culprit. But a complex can't be a bad idea. But you did an injectible?! You're more 'advanced' than I am... don't be too tough on yourself. Mikes can't keep up to the stuff we've all done with chickens. Humbling to be a chicken owner... no matter the years of experience..,

Cluckies welcome back. Glad cluck cluck is in the clear! And congrats on being an auntie.

Back
Top Bottom