Tell me the truth! Tell me the truth on 4/03 tell me the truth

NO - If that were the only program on I would shut off the TV and READ!!

I Also LOVE - Keeping up Appearances

It's me sister Violet! LOL, I love the expressions she makes!
lol.png

When I lived in Illinois many years ago I would watch Keeping up Appearances on channel 10 on Regular TV.

I watch it, but not really.. On the weekend, i'll spend a few hours, upstairs, cleaning, folding, and putting away laundry.. I watch it then, so I don't watch the whole thing... Just when I'm in one spot for a min...

when its on.. not much of a tv person.. what I find funny is my dad likes to watch it he's in his upper 50's farmer works on the railroad.. just down right country and yep I've caught him watching it!!

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

Be very glad that you don't have this program in the UK!! I have watched it a few times. I cannot believe how trashy they all act. The brother graduated from college with a degree in something, yet he does not work (except appear on the show and I am sure he gets paid for that). I guess in regards to Mrs. Kim, it pays to be in videos that no one in the world wants their family members to be in! Evidently, that is something to be proud about if your are a Kardashian................. How sad that most of the shows on tv are now "reality" shows. Somehow my reality is most different than their's!!

lau.gif
theresa

Nope, I don't watch Crap shows. Unless it's a science/nature type, the Missus always watches Dr Phil-dirt and Dr Oz-feelbetter but I don't. I will watch Dr Who, The big bang theory and other similar shows based on reality of science and technology----What, you laugh; I'll have you know that Science Fiction is responsible for today’s tech.

Every once in a while I'll watch bits and pieces of it. I have kids, so I never get to watch a full show of anything. I will usually watch it if nothing else is really on, my kids aren't in the room, and I when need to remind myself that there are people out there that are definately more spoiled, princessy and materialistic than I am.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom