Tennessee

[COLOR=0000CD]I've got chicks![/COLOR] :weee The fertility test for the Silver Ameraucana's was a great success! and they are still hatching!
Congratulation mommy
1f495.png

I'm in Gallatin, where is Scott's Hill? Interested in buying pullets
I'm guessing this post is meant for me as I don't know of another BYC member in Scotts Hill. We are about two and a quarter hours from you; 20 minutes south of Lexington. What kind of pullets are you looking for and how many?

Hey I'm new to this site and someone recommended I come here with my little issue lol

I can't seem to find laying salmon hens anywhere. I would prefer to get them as adults instead of as chicks because I got them as chicks almost a year ago and they all but one turned out to be roosters. I only have one hen and I would like to have more salmons because so far they are my favorite breed. The only trouble is that I can't find any for sale near me. I live in the Huntsville area of Alabama so I'm pretty close to Tennessee. I've already asked Alabama and no one seems to know
1f605.png
If anyone within an hour or two of me has any available I'd be more than happy to buy a few. I also plan on breeding them eventually and having a salmon flock.

Looking for bantam pullet hens and a bantam rooster, possibly I would like to get millie fleurs, what do you have?
I have serama-smooth, frizzled, and silkied.

Japanese hen with serama chicks

I also have a single pair of Japanese bantams. A clutch of their eggs should be hatching in a couple of weeks.

Most of my extra birds have been sold. I may have a few 2 month old serama pullets to sell; I'll check when I feed the flock a bit later. I know I do not have any silkied to sell at this time, but some of the smooth feathered carry the silkied recessive gene. I do have some young frizzled, smooth serama roosters to sell.

Are you looking for show quality or pet quality? My birds are healthy and beautiful, but not show birds.

Back
Top Bottom