Tennessee?

Hello everyone, I need some help from my neighbors from the north I live in Florence, AL which is just across the state line. A friend of mine was telling me about a poultry auction in Scotts Hill, TN. He couldn't tell me when they have or who I could contact to find out so I thought I would ask you guys and see if you might could help.. Thanks, Andy

Quote:
Yes, there will be.
wee.gif
I can't wait!

thanks juliect, i thought they may break for the summer, i' looking forward to the met also, looking to buy, need a pair or trio of seramas, see you there, thanks again, bob

Quote:
Newport is not a good area. I used to live in the town outside of it and hubby works next town over. They have alot of crime there drugs, bad cops ect. I am betting the 245 arces is all steep mountain. Can not be built on. For I know what they are selling good land for there and that is way too cheap for it to be any thing else than steep, unbuildable land. They are hoping someone will but it off the net site unseen. That happens alot around here. Pics are not of the property you see on the net but views off the land. It is allowed here unlike many other stated where that is not legal.

Quote:
Newport is not a good area. I used to live in the town outside of it and hubby works next town over. They have alot of crime there drugs, bad cops ect. I am betting the 245 arces is all steep mountain. Can not be built on. For I know what they are selling good land for there and that is way too cheap for it to be any thing else than steep, unbuildable land. They are hoping someone will but it off the net site unseen. That happens alot around here. Pics are not of the property you see on the net but views off the land. It is allowed here unlike many other stated where that is not legal.

I know this is an old post, but Newport is not a bad area. I live here and I love it. Moved here by choice 2 years ago. I have had less problems here than any other place I have lived. Drugs are in every town but as long as you aren't involved then you don't even know it's going on. The people here are amazing, will give you their last dime if you need it. I am so happy that we live here! georgialee, did you ever end up buying land somewhere???

Back
Top Bottom