Test Tubes -- Restarted

"Oh yeah." Melody said quietly, remembering the cuts. "Yeah, thanks." She opened her pack to the section where she kept her basic medical stuff. "Here's my stuff." She hoped she wouldn't have to explain how to do it; this should be basic knowledge for many... mutations.
(Ack sorry. I haven't had any time recently.)
(Also, I don't really know if you'd prefer that he wrapped it all the way around he waist or stuck it on like a band aid? I'll make it vague XD)
Warren took the stuff a little shakily, and quickly began to clean and cover her wound with the supplies. He was good at dressing wounds, but his hands were shaking when he did it so it was a little sloppy, but definitely functional. "There." he muttered more or less to himself when he finished. stepping away from her a little uneasily. Treating her back was weird, without the obstruction of wings, it was also much easier.

"Oh, okay. Good" Miana said in relief. She continued walking at a slow pace gaining speed milometer by milometer.
~
Varissa smiled in her evil way, "i wouldn't say it was an experiment, but in a way i guess i was...." she said, she looked to her side-bag which was starting to fall apart, she would have to get a new one soon. In her side-bag was nothing but pure genius, or so she hoped.

Melody waited for him to finish uncomfortably. Even though she was relieved once he was done, it was still awkward. Once done, she packed up the supplies and put on her backpack. She turned to Wren. "You ready?"

"You still haven't told me what you did..." Keiara reminded her quietly.
(P.S. Sorry for the late reply, I got distracted XD)
"Yep." he said swaying slightly. He paused with uncertainty, then turned and began to stumble after Clayton and Miana, slowly regaining his balance after his quick start. He shook his head, trying to clear it, but it only made it worse. He paused trying to regain his senses for a moment, then followed them, a little slower, with more care. He somehow managed not to stumble awkwardly, he hoped that it was a sign that he was getting better.

Miana looked back to the guy with the wings to see him stumbling around. What an idiot. She thought to herself. The guy was obviously hurt, so why didn't he have someone help him? Miana yawned, she still hadn't taken a nap, so she turned around and started walking backwards to ask Clayton a question. "so, when is nap-time?" she asked, with a face full of seriousness.

Varissa smiled, some bit of a creepy shadow coming over her eyes. "I made sonic bomb..." she said i na hushed voice. She finished helping her with her would and then pulled out the contraction she called a bomb.

Keiara was trying to look like she was better than she was, and failed miserably. She couldn't focus on what Varissa was saying, but assumed she was talking about bombs, like she did a lot. Sweat coated her pale skin as more and more blood soaked through, and, despite her attempts on calming her heart rate, it was still accelerating(which is a bad thing), whether it was due to adrenaline or to some other cause. "Varissa..." she said, weaker than she had been before.

((if you haven't noticed... SHE NEEDS MEDICAL ATTENTION!!!!! At a hospital. She's going through Hypovolemic shock and i kinda don't want to kill her Dx ))

Varissa looked back at Keiara for real for the first time. "Keiara....." she looked bad. Really bad. "we gotta find Alex." she said. "Can you get up long enough for me to pick you up?" she asked, her face serious. She loved bombs, but she would die for another of the flock members. If she could fly her to Alex, Alex would know what to do. It would be taxing on her and her wings, but Kiara wasn't healing fast enough and she was working a bad sweat, plus she was pale. Flock member didn't get pale often, only when hurt badly. She might end up going to a hospital. Varissa shuddered at the thought. She looked at Keiara, waiting for an answer.

Back
Top Bottom