Texas

I have been reading articles that say the rain is in part to blame. Be watchful.

We just got hit with torrential rain again. Fortunately, the power stayed on and my Chocolate Opringtons chicks are pipping. There is a lot of clean up that needs to be done outside, but it we are going to get hit again tomorrow, that seems like a fruitless endeavor to get into tomorrow. We made sure all the birds had plenty of feed last night and collected their eggs, knowing what was coming.

We managed to collect 3-4 Blue Americana eggs this week, I am hopping to put them in the next hatch. I have enough Black Copper Maran eggs, I could do a whole hatch just one those.

W​e just got hit with torrential rain again.  Fortunately, the power stayed on and my Chocolate Opringtons chicks are pipping.  There is a lot of clean up that needs to be done outside, but it we are going to get hit again tomorrow, that seems like a fruitless endeavor to get into tomorrow.  We made sure all the birds had plenty of feed last night and collected their eggs, knowing what was coming. 

We managed to collect 3-4 Blue Americana eggs this week, I am hopping to put them in the next hatch.  I have enough Black Copper Maran eggs, I could do a whole hatch just one those. 
stay safe

Our next storm system isn't due until Monday. The weekend looks like it will be a nice one. Tonight's storms seem to be moving to the south and east of us.
I am South and East of you:) It hit here before sun up. Hail, rain and high winds.

We just got hit with torrential rain again. Fortunately, the power stayed on and my Chocolate Opringtons chicks are pipping. There is a lot of clean up that needs to be done outside, but it we are going to get hit again tomorrow, that seems like a fruitless endeavor to get into tomorrow. We made sure all the birds had plenty of feed last night and collected their eggs, knowing what was coming.

We managed to collect 3-4 Blue Americana eggs this week, I am hopping to put them in the next hatch. I have enough Black Copper Maran eggs, I could do a whole hatch just one those.
We got an inch of rain with lots of hail and high winds. No trees down here but my parents lost 3. We are supposed to get more tomorrow and Monday. Stay safe!

I am South and East of you:) It hit here before sun up. Hail, rain and high winds.

We got an inch of rain with lots of hail and high winds. No trees down here but my parents lost 3. We are supposed to get more tomorrow and Monday. Stay safe!

It hit here well before sun up too. Fortunately, it didn't make it up past the porch. It filled my very large plastic wheel barrel there was so much. The land slopes so, it keeps it out of the house, fortunately. On the bright side, the first chick just hatched out of the Chocolate Opringtons, with a lot more pipping going on. We sandbagged a coop, but the volume of water still made it a s mess. They are running around dirt bathing and procreating and have a good time for the day.

Back
Top Bottom