Texas

I might think about it.
big_smile.png
Got to ask my dad though....grr.

Laffindog
Welcome to the best poultry forum on the internet !

Isn't Goldthwaite the location of the historic suspension bridge featured on Texas Country Reporter ?

We hunted it down years ago and drove across, but I am not certain of the town it was in.

My husband and I inspected HUD homes. We stopped doing it just before gas started going up steadily. I don't miss it all all. Our territory was South Texas - Del Rio to Victoria, Brownsville to Austin, and everything in-between.

youch, I did some landscaping work on some HUD homes in alamo and garciasville, last year.
I hear your pain on the gas issue, we buy diesel in Mexico 2.20 a gallon and its made in corpus??? go figure, one of the few perks of living on the border.

Hey Chicky people! I live in Bellville, TX. Outside of Houston. I rescued 4 layer hens from a henhouse closing down, and also adopted a rooster. I have six:) 6 week old chicks. 1 Austrolorp, 2 Jersey Giants, 2 NH Reds, and 2 RI Reds. A racoon killed 2 Silkie babies and an Australorp. It also tore the wing of my Jersey Giant, had to take the poor thing to the vet to finish the amputation. She's doing fine though!

I never thought I could even touch a bird! They freaked me out! But, I 'm really loving these girls and roo!! Hubby was skeptical, but he's into it too!

Have 3 horses, and a miniature donkey. Many cats and 3 Basset hounds!!

KMama

Back
Top Bottom