Texas

Looks like this is an old ongoing thread I never saw. I don't visit this much of the forum I guess.

Anyhow, I am just north of Victoria, TX outside of Hallettsville. That is in Lavaca County. Not many people on here I think from this area. I didn't go through every page here though.

I just wanted to let everyone know about Sherwood Forest Faire that is opening up for the first time at the end of this month. It is located in Paige Texas, outside of Austin. I'm going to be a vendor there, selling soap and doing soap demo's. I'll be at the Summerwood Soaps booth. Stop by tell me you are from BYC and I'll give you a 10% discount!

Here is a link, and I hope to see some of you there!

http://sherwoodforestfaire.com/

Hi there fello Texans... My name is Malinda and I am in Runnels county. The closest large town to me are San Angelo and Abilene. I look forward to finding people in my area
smile.png

Malinda

Hey fellow texans I am from goldthwaite texas, I was wondering if anyone knew of some chicken shows coming up in texas that i could go watch. I am just starting to raise chickens. I will have some high quality blue laced red, partridge, and white wyandotte chicks in march. I am hoping to show them once they are grown. I am also interested in wheaton marans from bev davis lines. Also is there anyone on here close to me that raise chickens? if so what do you raise?
God Bless

frow.gif
Hello Y'all I'm new here and somehow have been missing this thread not really sure how.
Anywho I'm from the Abilene area (Clyde for those of you who know where it is) I found this site doing research, I must say the first time I was here I found myself wanting to come back again and again so now I have become a member and I come here everytime a get a minute.
My DW has raised chickens in her younger years (Mom and Dads), me I have never raised them so as I searched through all of the forums here I seen the pictures and read the stories I said to my DW one day "Honey" (I always call her Honey when I want something)
"She said what do you want now" I said "I want some Chickens" She said fine but you will need to build the coop and run so I saet out to do just that I built the coop from the ground up Not real pretty but it will do then I built the run and after looking at so many great nest boxes I built my own along with the feeder/waterer and now I will be getting my girls in March/2010 and I will be adding pics and stories as I go. so if anyone is here from Abilene Texas Do drop by and say howdy.
woot.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom