Texas

Since shooting off horse back isn't hard/dangerous enough for our family, we have to start trick riding now!
null_zps6057f726.jpg

....yeah, wonder who he is imitating!!
yippiechickie.gif

Ok not chicken related in the least... Had a guy out at our place today cutting himself some of our bamboo. He thought he was just hot so came inside to cool off. This turned into me demanding we call an ambulance as symptoms progressed. He refused, his wife on the phone refused, no insurance. When he asked me to call his church, I made my husband call the paramedics... So the quiet day and visit with this guy we have met twice now turned into my house full of paramedics and firemen and this guy having a massive heart attack... I'm a little freaked out by it all but hope he's ok...
fl.gif

And there is a reason not to let people ever come over.....with my luck they would try to sue me for giving them a heart attack or something. ;)

Just heard from his wife. He's out of surgery & expected to be fine. He was careflighted from the 1st hospital to where he had surgery. She said he was asking if his truck was ok. It's at our house
smile.png
You know a man is going to be okay when he asks about his truck!! I am so glad prayers were answered!

I am a real blonde. Well, even before I started dyeing the gray!!

....a blonde with apparently no skill in turning her photo right side UP! :(
frow.gif
Hi Tammy! Nice to be able to put a picture (even if it is sideways) to a name!!

Lisa :)

Back
Top Bottom